Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Thanks. No 77’s listed. Still 2x R60, 2x R73 and 2x R27 would be quite an interesting load out on an attacker.

PBB-AE is R-77

1 Like

Gnat too for both of these countries. It seems Finland likes British trainers.

Updated smoke grenade models. Cool!

10 Likes

Hood now also.

1 Like

On a different note, Gaijin gave Leopard 2A7HU the Leopard 2A7V treatment.

Again, the 2024 tank has worse armor than the 1990s one. For… whatever reason.

10 Likes

still don’t understand why gaijin refuse to fix it, if not to it’s irl value at least make it the same as 122

1 Like

Exactly… as of now, Leopard 2A7V and Leopard 2A7HU literally have worse armor than the Swedish test Leopard 2A5 prototypes…

I mean look at the damn turret. It can’t even protect on a 60º arc. IT’S LITERALLY WORSE THAN THE INGAME LEOPARD 2A5 TURRET! Does that not make them question anything?!

4 Likes

If a gaijin deigns to read the Swedish documents from the tender, he will receive the following data:

Corresponds to Leo 2 (TVM-1 (max)) and Leo 2S (Strv 122A/B)

If this is accurate, basically, as of now:

-2A7V/HU have 30-100mm less on the turret
-122s have 30-100mm more on the turret
-122s have 100mm more on the hull

I can’t wrap my head around Gaijin’s logic that Strv 122’s armor is significantly better, while Leopard 2A7V/HU’s armor is worse. AT WORST, it should be the same, Jesus! The last gen 2024 tanks should not have worse armor than the 1990s one, let alone than THE 1990s PROTOTYPE!

3 Likes

thats 670mm KEP hull without addon armor right?

Also the A7HU still lacks the armor module on top of the turret, which is made of structural steel。。。。。 bruh
Guys come and see this …↗…↗…↗…↗…↗

and the hull is around 90mm less for 2a7v/HU

With additional armor protection. Now, according to the logic of the gaijins, the Leo 2A7V (2020) corresponds to the armor protection of the TVM-1 (max) (1992) which was tendered. And the Swedish version uses numbers made up from the head, although it is based on the same TVM-1 (max), including its armor protection shown by me

No, the hull is accurate to the TVM at least. But the turret is underperforming by so much it’s not even funny xD.

And even then, I can’t see why 122’s armor is better than TVM’s but not 2A7’s, which is 20 years more modern.

Because our gaijin designers like Sweden the most lmao XDDDDD

2 Likes

ah so 122 is over performing then based on that data

1 Like

Yeap

Is anyone surprised?

1 Like