Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

So technically irl it’s 8 but that’ll be unfair so idk

the tornado would like to have a word with you

thats certanly a reason. a shit reason.

u might not wanna acknowledge it, but its quite a big factor when grinding is as hard as it is.<.<
With the CV90105, Christian II and now on top the ridiculous CV9035DK . Sweden is getting a complete 10.3 line up with 3 vehicles.

The only other nation that will have it easier then sweden to grind trough the tree, is the ridiculous russian wallet warrior line up. Nobody else gets close to that coherent premium line up

My only peace in the whole matter is that sweden is pretty much a dead tree and will not have anymore MBT options and the lights arent that different anymore either

3 Likes

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what got updated on the Dev or a link to a changelog if there is one

Official changelog here (rarely complete or up to date)

1 Like

the only important one you gotta know is that they are in the progress of fixing AHEAD and air burst shells in generall

1 Like

You are wrong only Israel doesn´t have domestic aircraft. Germany has Alpha Jet which is joint development with France and a Tornado, Italy has AMX which is joint development with Brazilian EMBRAER but Italy has hand in development and Japan has T-2 and F-1 and in the future F-2.

To be frank BeNeLux NF would fill just barely 4th rank and thats me being nice, submarines are as of now completly irrelevant as they aren´t in game and even then it isn´t great.

Drones and unmaned vehicles are also irrelevant since the only they aren´t directly researchable vehicles and I doubt they ever will be. Helicopters are indeed nice but thats it.

The AF TT simply isn´t viable as it has far far too many copy paste vehicles. And the suggested has 63 vehicles.

The GF TT is much better but I would say that the suggestion is bloted by lot of variants of simmilar vehicles especially in some parts and has 76 vehicles.

Where are 400 - 500 vehicles if you want to include every single machinegun swap, engine swap sure you might get to these numbers but that sort of bloting of TT is unrealistic and wouldn´t happen and in that case US and Russia migh as have 1000s of different vehicles.

E: Included Tornado

everybody forgettting the poor tornados TT, i know they arent great but still

3 Likes

I still remember the god ol days on the old Forum where basicly everything new got added in the dev server changelog in a wonderfull blue/(green for 2ed dev?) text to easier find.

3 Likes

for a while. Strv 123 is on the way. and Denmarks and Norways veichles could also be added. several versions of the cv90 family with missiles and APS systems. Finish SISU veichles aswell, and there are still earlier Strv 103’s, Centurions and other veichles and we got a couple anti-air systems left.
and air we still got atleast 3 Gripens, Finnish F/A-18’s, Danish F-16’s and F-35’s.

plus an entire naval tree. if gaijin hanst given up on naval.

No no. Sad day. We lost the Sea Harrier Mk3. we are now back to the Sea Harrier FA2 :(

in 2027 fr

something like that lmao.

No new missle changes yet eh?

Germany, 2
Italy and France, 1

BeNeLux and rank V and above, 6
Fokker S.14 variants.

AIR:

Spoiler

Naval:
Coastal:

Spoiler

Bluewater:

Spoiler

E:
So i really do not understand what you mean. There is literally plenty of stuff that could be added.

Ground:

Spoiler

1 Like

on its way lol, you describing it likely thats gonna besoon, likely 2-3 years + time for gajin to actualy implement it , and thats not me starting with how sweden is getting 2a7v equals while everyone else is getting 2a8s ,its dead

ah you mean the ones specialy mentioned by gajin to be premium/event specific. Only exception i could see is the norwegian spaa currently

those arent all to different, hell they propably dont reach 11.3 even look at the KF41

those arent top tier

again specified i am speaking about swedens top tier being dead

thats air, we speaking ground

refer to point 2

refering to ground only, i am sceptical with the 12 naval players in the first place

2, alpha jet and tornado TT

2 Likes

The day UK, Germany and Italy get Typhoons is the day I’ll be happy

2 Likes

man i forgot the 2A8 even existed lol

1 Like