Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

“let’s remind them of place holder missiles by making them stock grind with one.”

Excellent move GJ, bravo.

friendly reminder, Germany is the main developer and user of the Aim9l(I)

5 Likes

Implying that the missile is under some sort of vague undefined international hold is pretty funny.

He was joking, must of been.

Right?

i think its referring to the fact that the main developers of the missile(germany) is using them on service, GothFembyoHooter pointed out that because of tornadoes they cant mount them on the F4F wich i dont quite understand why tbh

1 Like

im making a joke, because gaijin would rather not give us something than give germany a functioning jet.

2 Likes

Now Swedish & SAAF JAS39 Gripen C mounted Rb 74(M) only. and 1 or 2 years Rb 74(M) replace by Rb 98 (IRIS-T) with max BR up to 13.3

But I want JAS39 Gripen A in sweden tech tree lose Rb 74(M) and lose HMS mode & SARH from PS-05A radar

1 Like

sadly this will make me want to not play germany air for a long while

Im not sure with whom i had that talk, but then i told to that person that Leclerc autoloader will be modelled in extended position, and that person said no.
I guess i was right :)

This is likely for the J-8

2 Likes

The AAM-4 has the chopped wings like the late model Aim-120s

Interestingly its said that the AAM-4 still did not fit in the F-35. Can anyone show a picture of the American F-15 with its Aim-120s? For a size comparison?

I cannot be bothered to ever crew such an intentional poorly done model as the F-15C of US & Israel. GJ intentionally gave us the expanded fuel tanks & poor engine performance to avoid giving us actual F-15C superiority.

The F-15J “Kai” has the F-15A FM performance when fully upgraded & does not have the weight or aerodynamic penalties of the enlarged bloated fuselage.

Human for scale

btw how good is the AAM-4 in dev server?

I hope we get a new D-Day pack with new vehicles, I think I’ve already got the old ones.

1 Like

I want the sherman with floats

Duplex-Drive

1 Like

Thank bro.

Also, why cannot these F-15’s mount 6x Aim-120s? Pretty unfair.

The SMT can carry 6x R-77s, so can the SU27?

Hell the Su27 can hold 6x R77s & a rack of R73s…

2 Likes

Its an overweighted MICA EM atm and as such nowhere near its IRL performance. (In other words; really bad)

7 Likes

AAM-4 most limiting factor is size and weight having a much bigger diameter than AIM-120

1 Like

I will let you know I have not really played any of these missiles. Been working & arguing specs. Everytime an update comes my work performance drops lol.

I will jump in some matches in second, so far, they cover ground pretty fast. covered the distance of a head on target at 10km with energy to maneuver pretty quickly.

greetings from a Gen. 3 fighter with some upgrades which gets a 4+4 loadout…