Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

they passed the F-20 for Germany

why, are you telling me you dont want to face 16 players with 8 missiles each on average. thats 8 missiles available per player on your team… seems perfectly fine with me.

No whack-a-mole with crewmembers for me, thanks. I’ve had enough from the AUBL HVG

im most happy about the stormer air defence, would actually give us an spaa to fill the gap between 8.3 and 11.7 (the stormer simply does not count at this point).

1 Like

They readded the SAM launcher to the Pr.12412 's Xray view:

2 Likes

Flamethrower tanks, big W

2 Likes

@Smin1080p Sorry to bother again you m8 but does this statement here applys to all nations now moving forward that are similar to the Benelux ? As a new standard for new nations ?

1 Like

After this there are already 2 Chilean vehicles that passed to the developers and both have the HVMS cannon, so they will probably go to Israel, perhaps as a premium/event

7 Likes

16v16 should be banned in toptier……8×16 fox3 will definitely ruin your whole day

Just notch & defeat with energy. Fox 3s should be zero issue at distance.

Lots of LATAM nations has Israeli techs, due to their cheap prices, decent cost-effectiveness and reliability. Not saying they should be a subtree - I would lobby for a independent LATAM tree, but LATAM vehicles with IWI techs can be good options for the Israeli TT.
Besides the HVMS sherman, other options that could be dug into might be IAI dagger operated by FAA, and kfir C.10 operated by Colombia.

Would prefer a Chilean sub tree, if possible, tbh

1 Like

its the number thats the problem buddy, harder to dodge ir missiles are still harder to dodge ir missiles no matter how “easy” they are to dodge. we dont need 16 vs 16 players at top tier at all. even 12 vs 12 is still a bit much. 10 vs 10 or 8 vs 8 would be perfect. would shorten matchs but they wouldn’t be the cluster fucks they are now.

plus it would help bombers greatly as you could feasibly sneak around in these matchs without coming accross a side climbing player 50km away from the ao.

Politics and ongoing conflict aside, Chile is a decent option, it would have some potential in LATAM as well, since its L2A4s are effectively the best MBT in South America.

that’s just your subjective opinion. It’s much more fun to deal with enemies tactically instead of just mindlessly zerging into a furball

The dev server is not about testing, it’s about showing new stuff.

Now that Benelux has been added to France, the door opens for a nation to have multiple vehicles from other nations, Israel could get things from Chile and other countries.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/IapLlAvFqhgV

yippe, pod for 27sm

2 Likes

Nope, while I would love to see Centauro 2, Hungarian 2A7 is much more necessary addition to the TT at its current state. Finally Italy received an adequate top tier MBT.
Hopefully it will also bring more people to the TT, so we’ll get more attention from Gaijin, as well as additions and fixes.

2 Likes

? i mean the 10 vs 10 games would suit that gameplay so i dont know what your getting at. i actively avoid fur balls as my jets (apart from the gripen) are all sub par so i require situational awareness at all times. however that is literaly impossible with 16 players on the enemy team. no matter what 16 vs 16 is insane. i dont mind it being a choice like how gaijins doing it so you do you but the 16 vs 16 to me is just not a good idea and ill never deactivate that option when its introduced.