Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

oh hey the 2s38 doesnt need to reload the ready rack anymore now. not quite a nerf then

F-4F KWS LV gets the update radar display too

Oh there we are then 2 aircraft get updated radar displays and 2 get weapon store pages.

Looks like US gets the worst F-15, it is either heavier than the others, weaker engines or both

The funny thing is, people realized it wouldnt work and begged for years for them to just add the ICE with Sparrows and have it be like the EJ Kai

1 Like

Passed to the Devs for May is out:

No vehicles which have been in the files.

2 Likes

Yeah this model of a test server is incredibly stupid, half of people probably have no interest to grind the dev server vehicles which could help with debugging and improving the update in overall. I have no intentions to grind another gripen just so i can test amraams and then do it again on the live server.

is it equipped with HMD?

anyone used the derby/darter so far?

At least in the xray the US and israeli ones use the same PW-220 engine, the japanese uses the IHI-100 with like 150 kgf more thrust.

Of course that trust in the files could maybe differ from the xray thrust I guess?

F-15Cs have HMD yes

1 Like

Preorder bonus for console is available if you buy the item within the first two weeks of the update dropping

1 Like

Can we have an option not to play 16 v 16, cause it is literally annoying, play against so many people in one match.

it’s literally implemented

option for 12 vs 12 has been added, hopefully we get a 10 vs 10 option soon. 8 vs 8 would be perfect but i doubt we would get it.

where ?

The chance you are seeing a lower player count in ARB is like finding a needle in a haystack, I even have the Option section on, but literally seeing nothing.

a better option is to remove 16 v 16, it have no place in top tier or any other ARB matches.

wow … so the Chilean M-50 HVMS Super Sherman got passed … nice

they passed the F-20 for Germany