Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

i mean it just sounds like a perfect 12.0 premium for Russia. although i think they would rather give them something better so it probably wont be coming anytime soon. itll probably come eventually.

I’m just annoyed that the country that actually designed and built the MiG-21 is not getting a relatively interesting modernization of it. It would be very easy to add, and makes a lot more sense than something like the MiG-23-98 (which was never actually built).

the JAS39EBS HU C gets ARH missiles, just play those.

Imo if anything it’s better to give F-16ADF its actual armament and place F-16B before it, though honestly I don’t see any problem of br gap between F-104S-ASA and F-16ADF, unless latter one will once go to higher rank.
On the other hand ADV would be also nice to be placed in the line with other interceptors.

3 Likes

Doesn’t even get the 9L(I)s it actually had

1 Like

The request is more than legitimate, we are not begging for anything or asking for extravagant things. The current armament is just a placeholder since, at the time of adding the F-16s, the Fox 3 was not in the game. Your comment, on the other hand, is It’s just a trivial matter.

2 Likes

Disappointed to see that even though the AIM-120 has been introduced, the F-16A ADF of the italian tech tree didn’t receive it along the AIM-9Li.
Once again I want to remember the staff that the italian ADFs weren’t wired for the Sparrows and therefore their use it’s ahistorical and quite frankly impossible.
The ADF is also missing its ground ordnance that, while it didn’t use in service, it was arranged to use in case the need arose and this is also proven by the fact that the ADFs were prepared to use both the LANTIRN and/or the Sniper pod.

Spoiler

My suggestion in this case would be to add the AIM-9Li and AIM-120B to the F-16 ADF and move it to 12.7
In the future the staff could easily fill the void with the F-16B Block 10.

Another important question is what version of Brazilian AMX has been introduced:
the A1-A we have ingame currently features Laser Guided Bombs when in reality these were introduced with the more advanced A-1M. The pod should also be the LITENING III.

Spoiler

Can we please sort out the different variants? Same thing happened with the TT one and it’s still a mish mash between the ACOL and the standard one.
I’m also pretty sure the MAA-1 should pull way less G and that the 45G figure is the combined planes figure.
There is also the MAA-1B that could be added, 60G (combined planes) with IIRCM(This would,ofc grant an higher BR to the vehicle).

19 Likes

Second the F-16 ADF

2 Likes

ah yes let me just grind a line I have no interest in from rank 4 up, not worth the effort for planes I dislike

1 Like

Su-27SM - Stock 2x R-73 unlockable 6x R-73
F-15C MSIP II - Stock 2x 9L unlockable 4x 9L and 4x 9M
F-15J Kai - Stock 2x 9L unlockable 4x 9L, 4x 9M and 4x AAM3

Why does Su-27 get immediate access to top tier stock IR missile while other jets have to suffer through old meta 9L that barely competes at current meta. Similar issue is present in other jets like JAS39, new F-16AM etc…

13 Likes

Have you ever heard of the term work in progress? And what that term means?

If you look at the fact that the add on on the turret cheeks isn’t even modeled beyond the visual part (it’s not in the xray/armor viewer and rounds just pass through it in the protection analysis), should tell you all you need to know: that it’s simply not finished yet.

Because it is Russian plane.

Case closed.

3 Likes

This was not tested therefore it should not be in game.

The F-14A/D getting 120s holds more of an argument than this, and it was an upgrade that never made fleet since it was slashed for cost purposes (it was tested though, multiple images and direct sources exist)

Another patch where TT USS Gearing’s 20mm AA suite remains broken, I assume? :P

…Also, I was really hoping for a SAM ship for Japan. Everyone else seems to be getting them, man…

The Su-27 can’t carry any other short range IR missile, the only other IR missiles it can carry are R-27T, R-27ET.

1 Like

Ok. But

I’d rather fight R-27Ts than R-73s. Plus, the R-27T is more a contemporary to the 9L than the R-73 is. So give it R-27Ts stock and have it fight out the grind like literally every other nation in game (besides China).

it Also gets some Random As RWR instead of the Litton-ALR-68(V)-2. i hope thats just a placeholder tho.

Or remove Aim-9L and add 9M as stock missiles, perfect solution for every top tier Nato jet.

3 Likes

The new aircraft gun and missile sounds are neat!
EDIT: and the new flight sounds too.

Yeah it’d be preferred but to be honest I wasn’t thinking past the “well it can’t happen”! Even though it CLEARLY could

1 Like