Major Update “Seek & Destroy” — DEV Server Changelog (11.06.2024)

Yeah, that’s exactly my point here.

AIM-9L simply has no place in 13.0.

2 Likes

The Yak-141 was fitted with mock up R-77’s and R-73’s, which makes them just as viable as the R-27’s it currently carries.

The F-14A in game does not depict the aircraft that was used to test AIM-120’s as far as I know, but instead an early example of that aircraft as it appeared in service. I am not intimately familiar with what the F-14D was tested with, but I would be open to it having AIM-120’s if/when it is added to the game. I also don’t know why you mention the F-14D, as that is not really relevant to the Yak-141 getting the weapons it was meant to use.

3 Likes

And it’s perfectly fine that Su-27 has R-73 stock. I would never ask for this to change.

All I ask is for planes still with AIM-9L stock get AIM-9M instead, just like the numerous Russian planes with stock R-73.

AIM-9L has no place at 13.0.

3 Likes

Mig-21 Bison to get it’s R-77’s / 4x R-73’s as the plane is sat at a BR of 12.0 even for a modern mig it’s 50/50 if it’s going to be viable.

1 Like

Possible to add the F/A-18 Hornet to this update?
Top view of gray jet fighter banks toward camera
Jet Fighter / Naval Aircraft

No… Not available this update

Maybe next Major Update

Maybe

I don’t like AIM-9L stock either and I never said it had any place at 13.0, I even had to grind out with AIM-9P on my F-16D which thankfully got removed now. I was just explaining him why Su-27 gets access to good IR missiles straight away.

2 Likes

abit disappointed the F-16ADF(italy), Chinese F-16MLU, and yak-141 aren’t getting get fox 3 but not the end of the world i guess…

3 Likes

@Stona_WT

The AA Cruiser Guichen in its 1954 refit. “Had its italian markings removed.” It is missing proper deck color and D607 marking on the hull.

Spoiler

https://www.navypedia.org/storage/images/ships/france/fr_cr_134.gif

Spoiler

https://i.redd.it/70k68bky25751.png

2 Likes

Big Tunisia is ruined :(

2 Likes

Wait, where is the new HE for PLZ83 and countermeasures for Q-5L as developers promised?

4 Likes

Agile but not exactly wunderwaffe if you know how to radar fight, using the same tech as SARH but with their own (weaker) system so launcher can afford to break off.

I’m not saying the issue is with Su-27 having R-73’s the issue is with other planes having AIM-9L stock. Which i still don’t understand why it simply cannot be replaced by AIM-9M as 2 stock missiles

Good to see everyone got better Leopard
beside the germany

great

@Smin1080p Are there any planes for the F-16 ADF (Italy), F-16 MLU (China), YaK-141, and Ja-37D to receive fox-3s in the next update?

as Both the AV-8B+ and J-8F are receiving Fox-3 and moving to 12.3 and not strictly top tier aircraft such as the Tornado ADV (Late) and Shar FA.2 with Fox-3s are being added I dont see why the above mentioned planes cant also receive Fox-3s and and an adjustment in BR.

F-16A ADF can receive AMRAAMs and 9M and move to 13.0
F-16A MLU can receive AMRAAMs, 9M and its addition air to ground capability and move to 13.0
YaK-141 can receive R-73 and R-77 and move to 13.0

and the Ja-37D can receive AMRAAM and move to 12.3.

5 Likes

As a fan of the Italian TT, I really enjoy this update so far:

• new bombs for Re.2001CB (quite a big one for such plane), Re.2005 and Hungarian MiG-17PF;
  • Leopard 2A7HU, finally Italy will have an adequate top tier MBT with an actual armor;
  • premium AMX, already pre-ordered this one, pls don’t nerf (btw from what I’ve seen automatic target tracking doesn’t work, just like when the regular AMX was introduced);
  • Alano, despite it’s just a boat, I’m happy to see it, because I actuallly enjoy to play coastal fleet sometimes, but didn’t have anything to research for long (noticed a bug that the middle pair of bofors stops to shoot after the first salvo);
  • spall liners finally coming for Ariete tanks, even despite they don’t cover much.

Although, there are some points that can be better:

• Both AV-8B+ and Hungarian Gripen getting AIM-120 is cool, on the other hand I would also like to see them for F-16ADF, which irl could use only AIM-120 and AIM-9L (L/I, L/I-1) air-to-air missiles, but not AIM-7E;
  • Italian Ariete tanks still have very questionable protection, especially WAR armor kit, which doesn’t provide KE protection, despite of the weight, dimensions and known fact that its purpose is to protect the tank from direct hits of APFSDS shells (5 tons of air is just comical);
  • autoloaders modelling is nice and it’s something I actuallly wanted, though imo the tank shouldn’t lose the ability to reload when it gets damaged, just reduce reload rate, it’s a big nerf for vehicles with autoloader (know it from OTOMATIC which has autoloader modelled as a giant breach, would be nice to see its rework btw);

Also pretty interesting to see Belgium+Netherlands coming together to France (will try Fokker for sure), it gives me a hope for more Romanian vehicles supplementing Hungarian lines.

6 Likes

Yak-141 with R-73s would be 12.3.
R-77s would be 12.7 at best.
Yak-141 is best at 12.0 though, and Mig-29K should come in with R-77s and R-73s instead.
Gripens already exist for Sweden ARHs.
Ja-37D is stronger at 11.3 and doesn’t need to be nerfed with ARHs.

1 Like

Sorry if late, but F-15J Kai is an unofficial name for F-15Js that were modernized in the early 2000s, equivalent to the F-15C MSIP II. The upgrade didn’t get a proper name, hence the unofficial name of F-15J Kai

2 Likes