Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Changelog

@Smin1080p Tank aiming in 3rd person view still bugged, since more tha 4 month now
3rd Person Cannon “Snap-Back” (VR mode) // Gaijin.net // Issues
Turret auto centering in VR error // Gaijin.net // Issues
VR Tank Aiming is Broken // Gaijin.net // Issues
BUG in VR ? after last update ! // Gaijin.net // Issues

The reports are for earlier versions, but still broken in 2.37.0.16

1 Like

Dont know if anyone mentioned this already but the SPIKE LR2 seems broken again it doesnt seem to be tandem anymore

All I know is I have been unable to get a single kill on the test drive T-90A with Spikes so far lmao

And it’s not like I’ve tried… it’s just sad.

It either hits the barrel, the commander machine gun, the edge of the roof, or the thickest composite armor parts.

I headed the Namer grind immediately, screw that thing xD

1 Like

oh yea I noticed that too it seems the missiles go everywhere just not the tank you target. but if you try long enough and hit ERA the Missile just vanishes it sometimes (however that can happen) doesnt even destroy the ERA

any information what changes have been made with the last 2 client updates 2.37.0.10 and 2.37.0.16?

1 Like

@Stona_WT why is the standart slider position for flares at 0 and why is there no warning of spawning in without using the maximum amount of flares/chaff

or maybe dont play vr tanks until its fixed?

not many people play wt in vr, especially tanks, its not high priority

Does Baz Meshupar have its HMD ingame?

In the update that came today, the M908 was added to the Americans, but unfortunately it is not correct as shown in the link.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p Any update on acknowledged issue with missing spall liners for Chinese modern tanks? Including ZTZ99A, ZTZ96A, ZTZ99, VT4, ZLT11, ZBD04A. It’s been almost half a year since these reports were acknowledged.

2 Likes

F2 was not added in order to keep the vehicle at a BR where it has a viable lineup with the AMX-40 and VBCI. Considerations were made with this in mind, as adding F2 could see the vehicle on a BR where it has no other peers.

2 Likes

No, give it F2 round and move it to 11.7 since there’s only one 9.7 tank in tech tree while 4 at 11.7

6 Likes

@Smin1080p

im not usually having issues with Major updates and such…

but u released New F15s , one of them is the Baz Meshupar
in the dev server it was fine and ok with its specs ( even tho it missing bomb and such that not exist ingame but ill take that one)

on live u somehow decided to go and give it the old APG-63 and keep the aim120As…
u have enough sources that make u decide to keep the old one? or just missing sources about it and decide to just gimp it with old radar?
even tho the Baz meshupar project was about to upgrade the baz to F15I Ra`am level and later evens some F16 levels at the same years …

Really disappointing … its missing HMD and having 120As with that kind of radar its just really not match the rest of the 13.0 Aircrafts from other nations.

I also love how the new smoke grenades are a detailed replica of the actual ones!

If anyone feels like the mate green colour ones seem odd… have a look:

They also remastered many of the silver-coloured ones, I think there’s at least 2-3 smoke grenade models now! They all also have different lengths now; some, like Abrams’, pop up a bit; others, like Russian ones, are right on the edge; and others, like German and Japanese ones, are completely inside. Nice little attention to details!

It’s not really such a problem to uptier the amx 40, same for the amx 32, i don’t know for the vbci but it seems to be used a lot even at top tier, also 9.3 and 9.7 doesn’t really exist anyway it’s only 10.3 premium, putting it to 10.3 would help France get a lineup at this br and have access to a proper cas that is either the jaguar or the super etendard.

So giving the vextra the proper round and adjusting it to 10.0-10.3 would only benefit everyone and stop putting a big jump from amx 40-32 to leclerc.

France has still a big gap and the vextra can start slowly to fix it.

It would also help grinding leclerc and ito as for now only the roland/leclerc can grind the second leclerc and ito without huge malus.

13 Likes

It is far more preferable to have the Vextra given its F2 round, moved up in BR, and for new vehicles to be added to its lineups. I think some people would rather see that than to keep it gimped.

9 Likes

As we are able to apply and activate backups during a match, why does it constantly need to be displayed now?
I have a few hundred backups I can use whenever I need them during a match, I barely have any backups already applied to vehicles since that is entirely pointless… who comes up with this?

This is stupid and unnecessary.

And whilst some people apparently like this feature, having a button on every single vehicle has me constantly opening up a feature I never want to use.

And this whole bare is not clickable either but it does prevent clicking on the vehicle icon and is also annoying

All for a feature we already had.

2 Likes

Yea, one of them is premium which means not every one will have it and the other one sits at different Line that increases the grind time for Leclerc Family.

You guys added M900 to Wolfpack and increased its Br to 10.0, adding F2 Shell to Vextra105 and increasing its br to 10.3 will be much better.

We wanted a proper High tier light tank that we can use with our Leclerc’s, adding F2 shell will make Vextra105 worthy for high tiers.

10 Likes

how do you gaijin think about av8b+ is better than sea harrier fa2 in all aspects expecially its flight performance but they are the same BR ,it’s so unfair and imbalance

FA 2 has wayyy more CM

1 Like