Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Changelog

and m60 120 1 round over 19 rounds

the 105 ammo is smaller than 120, ergo you can fit more in the bustle rack

because APBC isnt the same as APCBC, APCBC has beter angle pen due to the normilisation offered by the penetrative cap, a ballistic cap (APBC) just helps with maintaining shell velocity over range

2 Likes

Still no research bonus a year later.

Sweden got the B version when it became available (Markmålsrobot 75 - Försvarsmakten). I think they used both variants at the same time depending on need.
the only difference between A and B is better seeker and acquisition camera which can be retrofitted to the A variant (IIRC).

Edit:
in the link they even mention “Roboten är konstruerad för att kunna kombinera raketmotorn med olika typer av styrsystem och stridsspets, och på sätt kan vapnet anpassas efter behov.”
translated to: “The missile is constructed so that the rocket motor can be combined with different guidance systems and warheads, thus the weapon can be adapted depending on requirement.”

@Smin1080p @Stona_WT

Please consider reverting the map changes to Big Tunisia.

The majority agree that the flattening and shrinking of the map is detrimental, and will only ruin one of the most unique maps we had.

7 Likes

Please follow our news to do not miss important information in the future.

1 Like

Nice:)

The Rank 4 US SPAA is coming, I can feel it!:)

I’ve seen it, doesn’t change that it’s been over a year at this point.

1 Like

Has the VR tank aiming been fixed?

VR Tank Aiming is Broken // Gaijin.net // Issues
Turret auto centering in VR error // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

There is a current bug where all Abrams models stores ammunition on second stowage despite there is clear empty space on first one.

While most of the top tier jets are gonna be fine with the Multipath height change, I don’t think the 10.3-11.0 jets are going to take that change well at all.

I hope the Multipath effect will get changed on a more individual basis in the future (newer missile/radar = less Multipath Propagation).

Also, please work on improving Air RB maps to provide more natural cover if you plan on further reducing the Multipath effect.

Had hoped they would add the right cockpit for the F-4E as they implemented the right cocpit in the german F-4, oh well…

The stock grind need to be change for Top tier 2x ir missile is not enough to be effective from 12.3 to 13.0 no longer
I suggest 2X IR Missiles and 2x Radar Missiles as a stock loadout to grind new and future vehicles to research
Great Job on the Update (60meter Multipathing is perfect )

Side Note: The M1A1 Aim is the only squadron vehicle that dont get a stock apfsds for top tier I suggest the M829 round for stock grind or tier 1 research as well

2 Likes

What happened to the Vextra getting OFL 105 F2? Is this still planned?

2 Likes

has the MIG29s gotten a buff yet fixing their fligth preformance?

I see, thanks, another overperforming shell is Soviet 47 mm BR-240 (APHEBC) then, which also uses APCBC modifier.
Edit: it’s correct

that not what im saying ammo should be put in in the turret not in the hull

Still no top tier aa for israel… What am I supposed to do with an imp.chaparral when theres a heli 4 km away?

spawn plane