Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Changelog

Is there a reason update was released without any changes to reported bugs like J-11 radar or type 10 or other very obvious issues?

oh I missed that, i was going based of a friends stream, (my game crashed 2 times since update, so trying to fix that)
Thanks!

I’m pretty sure that CM is not working properly at this point.

1. They do not reflect the number shows on the stats card
  2. They do not changed based on the modification you select

Mirage 2K-5 currently only has 27CM lmao
Come on figure it out and get it fixed

No Viggen amraams though

1 Like

Also, I wonder why there are 2 sliders for CM.
I am guessing one for stock large cal CM, one for pods, but again, the number does not match
The number of CM make no sense to me.

so their saying the french Hunter F.6 with 9Bs are an improved flight model is the same as the Hunter F.1? both 9.0? man i hope their move the F.1 and british F.6 down next BR update, and on the british F.6 the SRAAM isnt even that effective

2 Likes

These are great, finally!

Eh they do not sound good. Sounds cheap. There was no real life reference? For example

Please revert, this change this is so horrible. Please revert it back to previous major update. This really needs to be worked on.

There seems to be bug with helicopters. None is able to lock on target only stabilization is activated.
Apaches are still missing lead indicator for rockets. This indicator is present on AH-1Z.

Also why is KF41 still at 10.7? This tank is cleary around 10.0. No other light tank is that high. Even Namer is 10.3. Spikes do not justify the 10.7 BR.

@Smin1080p

I know I know what you need to tell me. Germany:Suffer

1 Like

all your fault

“Fault”

Because AIM-9L being replaced by AIM-9M is a bad thing, right? xD

Can we get the M.C bombs that was added with the Beaufighter remodel added to other aircraft as well. Because as it stands the British 500lb G.P bomb has less explosives than the American 250lb AN bomb.

You realise this change affected every Sidewinder-operating nation and not just U.S, right?

And you realise this was a basic balance change that was long overdue?

It would seem that all the 129 Italian helicopters are missing the circle cursor that’s visible when in external view. I have tried many helicopters from other nations and they are OK.

1 Like

I really wish they would allow midflight configuration so that on the next land I would get the desired loadout.

SMT 4 channels
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/h06TZc6g1Gxv

We need the countermeasure number to b fixed,
And something I just found to be hilarious, you guys fixed the flight model of M2K (as on Dev already) now it can finally pull 9G on 30k ft, which is realistic and I’d thank you for that.
But what about M4K, it’s still a piece of brick on high air, it needs a fix as well mate

BOL pods? F-15C? Can we or nah?

2 Likes

I remember people in the F-4 ICE dev thread asking for it to receive the AIM-9L/I then get the L/I-1 as an upgrade but Smin replied saying there is no plans for the L/I-1

That was old

And thats also why its written in the Devblog…

3 Likes

my bad I must’ve missed it while scrolling through