Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Dev got a 8 GB update. anything new?

Today? I just checked the dev like 30 minutes ago and had no update.

mayby it was from yesterday.
i think i wasnt on it then.
But still was there something new?

In terms of additions, maybe.
In terms of how accurate these additions are?
I don’t want to begin.

1 Like

Looks at Challenger 2, Brimstone, Tornado, Harrier, etc

ZTZ99A, VT-4A1, JH-7A, J-10A, ZBD04A, and many more…
It’s the same for all.

1 Like

I don’t remember seeing anything new in the dev server since friday. I know some things were found in the files though like the AV-8S and some Japanese ship.

It doesn’t seem to have been mentioned here yet, the unused engine text ( F402-RR-406 (Rolls-Royce) ) corresponds to the AV-8B+ “Day Attack” which is not currently ingame:

This variant is not equipped w/ the FLIR camera or radar that are found on the models in WT, which use the ( F402-RR-408 ) engine.

3 Likes

It’s the Spanish !

Any bet’s it gonna go to Italy : P

NO 😭😭 it 's just hard to find good images of this specific variant, since they were replaced so quickly by the Night Attack and the Radar versions.

1 Like

hmmm, could we be getting an early Harrier II update in the future mayhaps?

GR.5 and AV-8B would both be pretty welcome additions to both trees im sure

1 Like

Anybody aware of rumours / file stuff on any domestic kit for Ra’am?

Would be a shame for it to all just be copy paste US stuff.

If this one doesn’t become an event vehicle, maybe. But we already have two researchable and a premium variant represented ingame.

They seem to be reluctant to add the Python-4 so I doubt itll get domestic weapons, afaik they use AMRAAMS a lot including on their 15s

1 Like

I mean, It doesn’t really feel fair to make 2/3 of the american Harrier IIs premiums, the only issue is that the current Harrier line already has 3 (4 if you want to count folders) aircraft at rank VII…

I guess the A-10C could move up to rank VIII and the AV-8B could come as an aircraft to fill the 10.7 to 11.7 CAS gap that the US has

Just a shame to see no Derby (already on Barak II) or any domestic AGM / GBU’s.

1 Like

Has anyone actually tried out the Brimstone’s IOG capabilities?

Im not quite sure why we dont have SPICE bombs yet

2 Likes

Oh no then i have to get that zsu before it…