Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

400,000 I believe

I’ll make it easier for you!

1 Like

Dear Smin sorry to bother you with this but there’s actually a plan to update the Leo 2a6 model from Finland in Swedish tech tree?

Because the Leo 2a6nl in the french tech tree looks like the actual Finnish variant irl and the Finnish one in the swedish tree looks like the original 2A6nl before they where sold

The filling they have in the game is entirely historical and accurate. A forum suggestion can be made to add alternate versions with different fillings. But this isn’t a bug.

Currently I don’t believe so, but if there is a visual error with it, please feel free to fire off a report and we can ask the devs to take a look.

1 Like

can any leopard nerds let me know which leopards ingame could get the extra smokes that were sometimes mounted around one of the turret cheeks?

Speaking of reports, one last question from me tonight and then I’ll let you in peace! Hahah.

Are there any updates regarding Type 10’s bugged steering, American Battleship reloads or nuclear Naval shell rooms? All of these were acknowledged long ago and were in study as of a couple of weeks ago as you mentioned, but I was sad not to see any fixes in regards to these.

And what about the Abrams’ volumetric turret ring or SEPv2’s TUSK being made optional? (That will be all for tonight, for real this time, hahah.)

Legit question what’s harder pressing A/D or turning off and not using stabiliser

If we have anything updated, we will for sure update it into the changelog as dev progresses. Currently its a bit too soon to say what will and wont make it, as you can imagine. The devs are very much still working on the update as a whole.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, that’s what I’ll do o7

smart

Well, I wanted to attach a photo of the bulkhead actually working, thanks for the supplement :3

1 Like

Also why is the Luchs A2 at 7.3 when the practically identical Chinese ZSL92 is at 6.7?

There isn’t an alternative version that need to be added my dear smin the bombs we already have ingame can carry all the filling listed in the bug report, but the devs refuse to just simply buff the bombs, and to give you an example the SB2500 that was added to the Ju288 can use the Fp60/40 and the Trialen 105 but the dev went with the Trialen 105 there is no other version to this bomb with Fp60/40 it just the same bomb different filling

1 Like

Coz screw autocannons

True! I missed it, hahah.

Just saw it- very nice to see it works!!

Many people think these turrets are a weakness; but they are not, thanks to these bulkheads!

1 Like

“New engine sound: F404”

Realistic expectation: New engine sound for F-20
Unrealistic expectation: H… HORNET!

2 Likes

Roger, thanks for your reply!

I will remain optimistic then, hahah. o7

So, absolutely 0 Challenger 2 changes. Especially still no word on the year old bug report for a much bigger ready rack for example

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/ojFgCJ6Jnos4

@Smin1080p_WT Can you nudge this please. Its getting kinda rediculuous that the Challenger 2s are still limited to a 4 round ready rack when they have to directly competet against tanks with 20+ round ready racks with the same fire rate AND better shells. All with better mobility and armour.

But look at the bottom m8 !

A new Iraqi toy

Does it have flares?