Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

you can fire multiple brimstones on one target then lmao

if you are stupid enough to go into their 12km range, which you dont have to.

Oh can it not carry 16 Brimstones? Ah its 12 my bad

1. It will be limited to 9

Lol
Lmao even

1 Like

Lets hope so if we do wonder if we get GPS, laser, or IR

1 Like

Probabaly need to they will act like Hellfires…
Hellfires if only the US and partners developed a version that didnt need laser guidance…

it didn’t mount them on the wing pylons in service, just in testing. unlike the GR.1’s PGMs, which were never mounted in service, just in testing. one is clearly very different from the other.

what’s the point of showing the brimstones before the teaser? It’s strange… unless it’s not the main attraction of this update.

by the way, where’s the German counterpart to the Tornado?

1 Like

I don’t doubt brimestone can do that, the only problem is if the game is prepared for that complicated mechanics now.

As the last para of developer’s comment said, there are still some more mechanics to be implemented before introducing ARH Air-To-Ground.

Be lucky to fire 4 off before instant death to any Russian Missile system

idk… when germany makes sth good i guess

1 Like

Heck, even for the sake of the Germans. Like how Italy never used Skyflash SuperTEMPs but got them in game for the sake of balance, but Britain got the PGMs on the Tornado Gr1 but the ASSTA1/A200A never got them despite obviously being able to

1 Like

Nobody Knows GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

I wonder if the Tornado Gr4 is keeping ALL of the Gr1s loadout, including the PGMs?

you get used to it playing the british, but cant wait till they try and explain the Su34 with 6 KH38s is balanced and actually worse then the tornado Gr4

2 Likes

I hope, i love my pgms

1 Like

At the very least, FnF TV/IR guided missiels exist and work fine in game

3 Likes

Su-25SM3 - “i can FnF 4 missiles that outrange all SPAA then RTB without risking my skin!”

F-16 - “i can FnF 6 mavericks that outrange most SPAA with little risk to me”

Tornado - “i get 9 slow ass laser guided missiles that i can only guide 1 at a time instead of FnF because balance”

26 Likes