Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

You mean the SPAA that still hasn’t fragged me during CAS runs?
The 2 times I died to Pantsir, one was intentionally wanting to get back on the ground while giving someone a frag, and the 2nd time I was a drone.

F-15I Ra’am never ordered AGM-65 maverick, but armed SPCIE 1000 & SPICE 2000

2 Likes

United Kingdom spent 800+ points just for a tornado that can carry 9 large Hellfires? I’m really going to laugh out loud.

First time you spoke to me! This will be kept in my memoirs

Spice and Agm-142 Popeye would be the two munitions that could be added without being too OP.

As soon as the Dev section is available, I’ll post this there:

96% of 160 voters agree with this. I hope Gaijin will take a look at the suggestion and consider it.

We need to bring and draw as much attention to this topic as possible!

10 Likes

You can also spend that for 2 mavericks on the german „top tier“ jet

We got told that because they had the F-4 a new top tier aircraft would be unlike be in the next update.

But yet the US is getting one every single update now

1 Like

And it’s going to be doa having to try and evade amraams and F16s every match due to its BR in air.

1 Like

Gadammit the f-15e was put after the f-111F :’(

at least su34 gets a better radar. it’s something for ussr is guess.

Both the Pod and BOL are know to the Devs already. The aircraft and everything else in the update are WIP.

2 Likes

Not in air its better to drop down the BR and enjoy the best MiG 29 currently in game. Ground Germany slaps!

Will Brimstone have the lofting profile? currently they just fall off the rails?

Not so convincing for me, since you are not playing much top br CAS work in GRB as far as I can tell from your in game profile.
*I’m that kind of nerd guy who is bored enough to check up every players’ profile

Just leave him alone, he just said the tornado ids has a better fm than the su 34 and thats why its at its br.

1 Like

Yippeee!!!

Israel f15e will have better engine but US not)

cool, I now doubt if he just purchases this account from underground market now… Since the profile says this player spent pretty much time in game…
While his words indicates he’s probably a rookie

Okay we will wait and see.