Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Did GR4 have BOL on dev stream?

Nope. Gunjob has reported it and at 12.3 they will be required

Also has the wrong Tpod…never used litening II

Nah, KH29T’s moving target tracking distance is around 6km, and KH38MT’s is about 10-12km, I don’t see how KH29T out-range all SPAA in the game… even not to mention the Pantsir( which apparently Su34 would not be worried for)

I mean I expected this kind of fumble and it is still WIP but It is getting old having the community fix or correct these omissions.

germany is stuck with the F-4F and russia and usa get one CAS plane after another… who coordinates the devs? must be a total idiot at his field

2 Likes

A Russian IMO

There is literally no point in playing Germany anymore to be honest.

1 Like

I’m talking GBUs, which have a range of 16km.
KH-29Ts are inferior to GBUs.

Yeah, I always laugh at the number of bug reports vehicles get just from the photos…Scimitar got about 4 within an hour of the dev post

not so out range for JH-7A, it’s still uses standard weapon in it’s br, LGBs and TV guided missiles. but it has good ones, and good fly performance, so it’s good but not OP.
another example is F-111F, has thermal pod, supersonic speed, useable flight performance, and the most important part, 8 * IR F&F which not belong to this br.

There are no higher CAS levels in China, and 11.7 and 12.7 are no different for the top Chinese players.

@Smin1080p_WT is Britain getting something actually new for top tier or is it just renown C&P this update and then nothing again for ages?

Then shall we start the Pantsir issue?

You mean the SPAA that still hasn’t fragged me during CAS runs?
The 2 times I died to Pantsir, one was intentionally wanting to get back on the ground while giving someone a frag, and the 2nd time I was a drone.

F-15I Ra’am never ordered AGM-65 maverick, but armed SPCIE 1000 & SPICE 2000

2 Likes

United Kingdom spent 800+ points just for a tornado that can carry 9 large Hellfires? I’m really going to laugh out loud.

First time you spoke to me! This will be kept in my memoirs

Spice and Agm-142 Popeye would be the two munitions that could be added without being too OP.

As soon as the Dev section is available, I’ll post this there:

96% of 160 voters agree with this. I hope Gaijin will take a look at the suggestion and consider it.

We need to bring and draw as much attention to this topic as possible!

10 Likes