Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Then i guess you didnt comprehand it.

so regular sized

2 Likes

yea … the CV9035NL for France is bizarre to say the least

if gaijin really want to add a French AFV why not add ERC 90 F4 Sagaie or AMX-10P PAC-90 or ATOM AFV or VBCI II T40?

if gaijin really want another CV90, why not add the BAE FRES SV for UK? (UK desperately needs new IFVs and this + Warrior CSP are low dev effort additions)

2 Likes

The design is very human.

1 Like

Also vickers is from the 90s afaik, the lorh RPX 90 is from 1983, so it’s the vickers that look like this one :p

Spoiler

I think i see the turret on it now…it just looked like a hatch with a gun behind it

1 Like

The literal only reason for it is that it’s very similar to the CV9035DK, meaning that they don’t have to put a lot of effort into it.

Flat turret, could be fun in hull down :p

Ah so that’s how we got the vickers

the Brits saw your Cannon car and tried to copy it but sadly forgot to translate Metric measurements into Imperial and ended up with a fat truck

2 Likes

what is that?

No clue

lmao XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

RTA don’t use a camo like that, their Mi-17V-5s are just painted green, isn’t the one on the photo just a Russian Helicopters show heli?

Lohr RPX 90.

It have an autoloader btw :p

It looks like it will go back few meters when it fires…at worse it would flip

It’s ok we have training to put big gun on small hull (AMLs, ELCs, Amx13s…) with them staying right on the shoot x)

It’ll be interesting to see what the 35mm gun performance is.

However、、、 if the French TT can get vehicle assistance from the Netherlands, it is also a good upgrade, at least in my opinion, the CV9035 is still an excellent choice, and there is also a CV90 MLU upgrade in the future, with Iron Fist APS, new electronics, which I am looking forward to.
Of course, the Panhard family, the Nexter family must join, EBRC, VBCI II now have enough reasons to join the game, I am also a fan of “French sports cars” and “Italian sports cars”, both TT have favorite “Mad Max” style vehicles, I waited for a long time, but I was helpless, gaijin seems to be only keen to please RU SW TT players… (Although I also play US RU at the same time, I can clearly appreciate the difference in strength between different TTs)

1 Like

130-140mm pen APFSDS is my guess.

1 Like

With the Alpha Jet A and E now being TT, anyone think we’ll get upgraded export Alpha Jets in-game as well (sub-tree, TT, premium, event, new TT, etc)?