Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

No. France has more than enough to fill every single gap. A vehicle that has nothing to do with France in any capacity should never go to France.

6 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, the CV is a cool vehicle.

But first, France is one of the few country that don’t need subTT to be a really big ccapable TT, especially if it’s for adding copy past and destroy more the uniqueness of the TT.

Second, among all the “logical” subTT that France could have if they really want to add them, Netherland is really low on the list, it isn’t even on the list for me; Belgium, Swiss, even Algeria would have more “logic” than Netherland.

2 Likes

What non-copy and paste vehicles does Algeria have to offer?

Dunno much, but at least the country have some historical ties.

Just saying, it’s not a good choice (Belgium/Swiss are more logical), but it’s still more logical to me than Dutch.

Boatblog…dev season has officially started. Funny how dev season starts after the teaser is out these days.

2 Likes

The only one I could find is the BMPT-62, which is a BMP-2M turret on a T-62.

You’re a tad late.

…just like the boatblog. Should’ve been the first.

Its actually Mi17VN. Sorry.

Considering the state of the Hungarian air subtree, I don’t think Gaijin cares how many non copy paste vehicles a subtree has lmao

1 Like

That wasn’t why I was asking.

BMPT-62 and AML-90 modified into ATGM carriers with Kornet missiles are two very fun ones, though they don’t have a big amount of unique stuff beyond that.

IMG_2904

Pff, those are rookies number !

2 Likes

Okay but why though?

Real question is why not ?

And those are rookie missiles.

Kornet my beloved.

There are a plethora of reasons for not.

Ok ok, if you want just one…

Résumé

1 Like

That’s better.

1 Like