Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

at least it’s got the right gun now

1 Like

They not hinted anything. They said that Longbow Hellfire is too strong because it ignores smoke.

mi28nm with Khrizantema which can be slaved to radar also, could add brimstone for the brits and I am sure US has something that’s F&F

(sorry didn’t really wanted to answer to you, missclick from me)

11 Likes

did you not want the alpha?

now that it’s there they can easily “copy paste” the NEGA right after it

Of course, it was not really an answer to you, missclick sorry, wanted to post it generaly ^^

Alpha jet NGEA is not a copy past it would require some 3D rework, so doubt it’s coming x)

More pointy nose, but still not pointy like the A

1 Like

it was one of the last suggestions passed on the old forum so I think it’s possible

5 Likes

I am not sure that problem is that others do not have similar weapons rather than you cant just pop smoke and be safe.

Still dreaming to get “advanced” capable BBs like that x)

I wonder if it will beat Scharnhorst

Guess/hope those 410mm would hurt.

But would not be survivable as the Shcarnhorst.

I thought you might be dreaming of a costal tree xD

what could a french costal tree get?

3 Likes

Literally anything, they don’t have one xD

1 Like

spikes from what I seen don’t care about smoke nor do the PARS also Vhirkas don’t as its beam riding so if the tank doesn’t move after popping smoke it still get hit

If you want an idea of what is possible to come:

https://french-coastaltree-project.neocities.org/ (by SupersoakingAMX)

Really not lacking choice.

(yeah we also put our amx13 FL10 turret on a ship ( FMR L980) )

3 Likes

I get the CV9035NL complaints but you can cry me a river over the AMX-10 TD.

At least it’s a unique and interesting vehicle…

Yes, France requires more of it’s own light stuff, but that doesn’t mean one should be unhappy with unique additions to their favourite tree…

When we have a terrible need of lights and some gap at a lot of BR, doubt that a box used only as a test bed for the gun/atgm is a good choice where allocate ressources.

Perhaps as our first squadron could be nice, or event (and i hate event vehicle), but in the TT when a lot of more well know stuff are still waiting, it’s sad.