Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I would say a standard A-6E would be good for the TT, but it may be too late for it now.
(Frankly, the idea of a premium Intruder at all was pretty bad, let alone one with LGBs lol)

Russian RWR now is working in the cockpit

9 Likes

is this a bug report post?

Love it

Thats so frigin’ cool. MiG-21?

1 Like

They could just as easily add some of the missing USAF Interceptors; F-86D / -H / -F-40, F-89J &-H, F-101A &-B, F-102, F-106. If fighters / interceptors.

Besides its not as if there is a lack of options, a rush, or that they haven’t been mentioned in the July 2021, Dev Q&As, or present in the files (F-89J)

I get that they’re different teams entirely, but outside of Sim how many people actually use 1st person view, let alone derive benefit over the RWR overlay as seen in;

If we’re going on about minor things, getting around to fixing the AoA indexer present in many aircraft, implementing ACM mode for the F-8 or a more complex Fuel state gauge / totalizer(F-4 / F-14, etc.), or fixing the time remaining count to reflect current fuel usage would be nice since those don’t / barely function at all.

Effort is clearly being expended, but I would somewhat question if it couldn’t be more efficiently used in some places.

3 Likes

it is not

Ngl, this makes me really happy (despite the fact that I don’t fly Migs)
This has been asked for ever since RWRs were first implemented, so a lot of people are gonna be happy

1 Like

Now The J29s remain

Not even that. Russia will be everywhere in this game.

They are advocating for a Thai sub-TT for Japan.
Just like Hungary they have lots of unique stuff, but just like Hungary they also used RU vehicles.

When we see Thailand or Korea for Japan - it will be RU C&P, mark my words.

Therefore Russia will be in every TT. Just like Finland, China, Israel and Hungary.

1 Like

all Russian RWRs got the MiG-21 in the middle

this one looks like SPO-15

1 Like

Not like the US and UK are already more spread out, but I guess those don’t count because you like them /s

i just hope it gets all functions like warning when enemy missile is going pitbull against you etc

Also, the gun for the Alpha jet E was updated on dev to the 30mm DEFA but they forgot to update the belts xD

Bruh moment.

2 Likes

oh update is out?, anything else new intresting in it?

Dunno, just read this change about Alpha jet E, didn’t even take a look at it.

is it .21 or is it a newer version?

1 Like

So is there any news on the AH64D’s,AHMK1 getting better hellfire’s than hellfire mark K maybe radar ones or F&F like nearly every other nation has as in the Russian stream they hinted about something for them.