Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Dang, well then what could they get as another top tier heli?

Meanwhile almost all Swedish helis till AHS (which isnt great also)

The Tiger KHT (new name for the Tiger UHT from 2014 onwards) so literally what we have ingame right now

Tragic, just wait until the german main army finds out about this.

The Bo105s are actually really good. But its true that Swedens top heli really isnt anything remarkable

Something the UHT could receive is the option to use double PARS-3 racks on the outer pylons, where the Stingers would normally be

they were planning on buying a new heli the US was developing but the project was canceled and they were left there just like this. They probably will have to join the tiger MK III programme even if they dont want to they dont have another alternative

i see the US screws Europe over again

4 Likes

Not gonna lie but helis are not that important except for Russia. Seeing top tier helis is so rare and only the KA-50 and 52 are played.

i know a heil russians hate

Typical America screwing over it’s allies militaries(where they haven’t screwed themselves over).

4 Likes

well honestly its hilarious but i would’ve loved to see the heli in the german army with the autocannon and the mounted sight on top plus PARS missiles, would’ve been amazing tbh

Spoiler

4 Likes

the chinese “anti air” heli?

AH mk1 they hate starstreaks

TY90s can’t lock Ka-52/Mi-28NM at medium ranges

What…

To AHS the Swedish helis have no way to defend themself. The 9.3 Bo 105 isnt bad but to somewhat defend myself against enemy air i need to sacrifice half of my missiles for fixed .50cal while other helis have a gun terret that can move around with. And the 9.7 one? not only you have only 4 missiles (2 if you want to bring a gun). Yes it has thermals, but for some reason, pilot doesnt have same thing like the 9.3 one. So maybe it has lil bit better missiles (but less of them) and thermals…but in preformance it is much worse

Spoiler

I can’t really tell. I see only starter helis and KA-XX helis

[REDACTED] british mains and their Starstreaks.

As a british main, i love em