Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Ive never seen a tiger do bad

i highly doubt that lmfao

rare to see german heli grinders and the ones who do are good and know how to play it but still i dont use it in every map for the same reason that a mosquito can pass in front of the enemy tank and lose lock for no reason to then inmediately detonate mid air, there is a difference in performance to skills

I would love to grind helis also. But Heli PvE is pretty much horrible for grind. And Grinding it in GB it takes longer then with PvE

True i guess, this is coming from someone who has to use hellfires too so im a little biased lmao
Edit: not complaining about hellfires

What does germany even use as its attack helicopter?

Everything you need to know in this situation:

Spoiler

4k-serbian-flag-low-poly-art-european-countries-national-symbols

1 Like

Now gajin test PL-12 on J-8F but carries 2 BVRAAM only

I guess domestic chinese early Multirole Fighter coming to 2nd major update in summer or 3rd major update in fall

eurocopter its the attack heli altough they are temporarily replacing it with the H145M wich its an absolutely stupid decision

Damn…dont look at mine because i dont think you will like it XD XD

Wow you sent a picture of my player card!

Seems like it

Yeah, can you imagine?)

No i cant

I knew it was a matter of time before certain CCs made a video covering this stuff. Now we wait for the people who actually believe him to become upset and then blame Gaijin when it wasnt planned to begin with.

Its outdated too lmao, just got my 5th british medal last night

The problem was the TEC had made a video about Gaijin’s 5-line limit but he was trying to suggest an upcome ST when there isn’t room in any TT that makes sense for a Canadian ST.

The whole reason we were trying to get CCs to cover the 5-line limit was to spread the word we can’t just do sub-trees from here on out.

3 Likes

Yeah that actually is really odd, I never looked into the SARC as I just assumed it was another SA vehicle, so thanks for looking into this, nice information to read.
But yep, back to Canadian Hopium

3 Likes

Thats just sad like at that point just get like an Apache or something

Completely defenseless because of having no gun, only 8 missiles that really like to just randomly explode and only 4 proxyfuseless Stingers that really love just passing through aircraft. Meanwhile the AH-60 seems to be better in pretty much every way while beibg at 11.3

1 Like