Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well clearly they don’t care about a solo nation line anymore.

Line how the Finnish air line is in Sweden and now the Fox in the ground SA line

Wait the the SA car is a Canadian variant built eh ?

they don’t need to add lines as smin said

1 Like

but they all started out of dedicated lines on only get the stuff after during reshuffling (or new additions).

So the only thing we need to care about is if the tree has room for a dedicated line to start.

2 Likes

That was on the ZA Grippen tho which already had a dedicated line in ground.

So there three Canadian vehicles in that leak ok now that is sus

2 Likes

quick offtopic but it really annoys me

gaijin, can i may get the maps i liked, more often?
I havent got sinai since 3 days!!!

grafik

try disliking it

7 Likes

I can’t find if it’s Canadian-built or if it is like this CMP 2-pr Portee which is an Australian vehicle based on a CMP truck.

Spoiler

2pdr

2 Likes

Odd uptick of Canadian stuff.

2A4M CAN, Ram I and I guess this SARC Mk 4F.

With the 2A4M CAN not coming soon/could go to two places.

I’m going to continue huffing my hopium on a Canadian TT some point this year.

2 Likes

2A4M Can is under German files in the Leak and is expected to be a Premium.

The question isn’t really if it’s premium or not but if it’s GE or Pack premium. Making it techtree wouldn’t make any sense

3 Likes

Hence the:

Besides (if Gaijin was smart in which they are not) they’d do it to make it “rare” as it now has a new home with everything else Canadian. As being added somewhere else doesn’t stop a new TT form getting it there are plenty of examples of this.

You gotta stop coping so hard for Canada. Its unlikely they’re getting a separate tree, or even one this year.

it isn’t in the files

3 Likes

Well this is more likely to happen then a sub tree for nation already got 5 line.

Like I’ve seen people here wanting X, Y and Z thinking there idea is good for the game but that false.

As it’s only what they want and there ideas will destroy the game within 5 years

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s event. When it comes to potential 11.3 tank premiums for Germany Leopard 2A4M CAN is one of the very few examples suitable for that role. Things like 2A4SG / 2A4T1 would make a much better event vehicles because they would be simply better than existing 11.3s.

Not to mention that next event is a boat.

2 Likes

AKA everyone gets a break from events

Tirpitz as event boat

yep