Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Not only that but the whole idea of a unique line is now worthless.

3 Swedish jets are now part of the main Finnish line.
Now the fox in the pure SA line

Like what’s the point in adding more countries lines just to mess around with them later on

1 Like

Yep, would be better to folder the SA tanks behind British tanks and then convert that line into a light tank line

2 Likes

The British Tree should keep their British vehicles in the British lines and the SA vehicles should be in the SA line, it is just a excuse for gaijin not making 6- 7th line.

1 Like

At this point SA can be in it’s own tab within Britain as they have the vehicles at every rank

1 Like

or gid rid of the line and have the SA line spread though out the tree

1 Like

Nah an independent tab would be better

1 Like

Oh hell no, that should never happen, gaijin should get up off their butt and make 6th line, there is no excuses for not making a 6th line at this point, plus there is also a lot of SA vehicles to be added.

Might be a good idea, which would leave rooms for seperating the IFV/LT from the tank destroyers. But if we look around the issue, the said IFV/LT will still be predominantly South African, with the exception of VFM5 and V Mk.11, cus no, crusaders are not light tanks, they are “cruise” tanks.

Until such time that they add British light tanks/IFVs

Its like my topic at ru forum. Passed. But I pointed out that these changes should be combined with the addition of a high-ranking LT in order to generate the interest of the LT branch

1 Like

But now we havn’t place for brish IFV. :3

That’s why gaijin should make a 6th line… they are just making excuses not to do so.

*The sixth branch of India will be expanded)))))

I thought cruiser tanks are close to mediums then lights(in RL of course Gaijin is wired with how they class things).

its Joeover

1 Like

Foldering the SA line behind British tanks is possibly the worst take I’ve heard. Brits don’t want to play the SA line and South Africans don’t want to play BR line. Keep them seperate, there’s enough vehicles in SA line to warrant it.

Haha good take

does even need to be foldered
like why is the fox in that line

My thoughts exactly especially since there’s eland variant like the 60 & 20

As a french main, i dont want NL in french tech tree too. It will be better to have NL/BL indépendante tech tree

1 Like