Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Most patches have air focus in recent times tbf

Why do you think that btw? Pre-orders can be announced after dev servers, for example F-4S got announced almost a week after.

5 Likes

oh realy? that went completly over my head then

I know I was pointing out that for people like me who play primally ground a fuel slider means nothing to me. And even if I do play air I’m unlikely to use it.

I asked grom, he said that was it for pre orders

3 Likes

besides that the russian T80, being a GE one as well propably made me think it would be as well. But you brought up a fair point

I’m going to be honest with you, that was not a hint, just subtly tried to steer the thread back to on-topic, and I was genuinely curious as well. :)

3 Likes

Fair enough. That still doesn’t mean it has to be a GE premium, it may very well be a pack premium, without pre-order.

1 Like

we both know thats an impossible thing for this thread lol

2 Likes

shar_spining
Sky guardians was used on the FA2 and with AMRAAMs coming in June i can see it coming along with it

1 Like

Could also be an upgrade for the Buc S2B, Jaguar Gr1A and Sea Harrier FRS1 for this update.

LET ME COPE

this isn’t a sentence

Hehe, does also mean the only thing not in game for the FA2 to come in June is the Blue Vixen though. So should be an easy add

yeah just copy a F16 radar

Probably, either that or Gripen radar (if its ever added) or foxhunter

I would hope for at least 1 cool canadian camouflage. Some netting could be possible seeing as the wolfpack also has it.

But the pre orders being done is actually huge info! That would indeed save me quite a bit.

I think it’s a nice way to introduce multiple premiums for a single nation without locking a lot of unique content behind paywalls.

3 Likes

@Smin1080p , the Fox vehicle, will it stay in the SA sub tree or will it change places ?

Oh god, they stuck it in there?

That means I’ll have to grind that sub-TT just to get British vehicles. That will suck

yep, it’s after G6…