Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

The Raal Segol because it looks cool and I love the Merkavas, I’m eyeing the Type 90 premium as the second one to grind the Japanese tree.

Not sure, but I’m not really hyped for the F-20. Already have most of the US air tree, might get it on sale some day.

This is the guy who done the list too and the 40+ vehicles

Gaijin is definetly draining canadian players from their money with this. I could really see it even more expensive with the reasoning that it is more unique

1 Like

yes same guy said it only for Germany now from what im told

I will dm what I think what that mean as we don’t want to mess up the RxR again

fair enough

oh nice, i would say one of the biggest factors as well, is in which state the 2a4m can is coming, its one thing if it comes in its natural state. But imagine if it gets the afghanistan camo nets, it propably will be a fan favourite and many people intrested to get it.

That being said i dont see gajin doing that big of a camo net for an non pack, golden eagle premium

@Chris4win @StormRyder13 btw we completly forgot, the pre orders are finished. The 2a4m can is most likely a GE vehicle that will arrive so it will be cheaper but without GE and premium days, so @_Renzo you could buy all 3 , pay the 2a4m can with the ge of the packs

1 Like

ah yes you are right

thats completely assuming its coming this update it very much could get pushed back to next update

2 Likes

The canadian leo is still better than the lazy premiums gaijin is doing the last year. All tanks with camouflage or a skin like the clickbait are so lazy premiums.

And dont forget the Tornado. Really hope sells were bad for this one

maybe, we will see of course. But the leak was pin point right, the only missing things are the swedish tiger 2 and the leoapard. Sweden doesnt have anything shown yet outside the premium. Its very reasonable to assume that both are stil coming considering how right the leak was

I would imagine it will

what tornado? do you mean the event mfg tornado? silly goose thats not a premium

im just saying we have had leaks in the past that have been majority right and then one or 2 vics dont come in that update

oh yeah certainly its possible, in the end we gotta wait until the major releases, i mean the 2a38 was never shown either

yeah talking about this thing is not worth it. Sadly I have seen many people buy it.

Im gonna be honest nothing in this update interests me like the fox is kinda cool but thats it, the map looks kinda meh and there arent any major new mechanics besides the replay feature not a lot of people will use

fuel slider has a huge impact

*If you play air.

I am disappointed by the bf109. They could have added so many unique variants still left like the bf109 with a radial engine or the G2 with the V-Tail but no they need to add another low tier plane for germany which probably has the most tier 1 planes as it is.

I would like to spade the K4 and the bf109 K6 or even K14 could have deluted the ju288 spam for a short time but no can’t spade planes around 6.0