Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

F/A18 YF-17 and that tawenise plane

F-5E-2000 is an upgrade proposal in Taiwan, which was passed to the devs last year.
Brazil operates the F-5M, which when there are talks of a Brazilian subtree over potential Hungary(this was before Sons of Attila), it always gets brought up. Still, it could serve as an event plane for the US, or kickstart the LATAM TT as a CBT pack, could be the best choice.

to be fair the strv 121, literaly are leo 2a4s that were just leased from germany and later only got swedish radios and camos. those realy dont have anything special

the 122s most of them made by BAE funny enough well the hull at least

1 Like

I will:

Benelux as subTT for France :)))

The F-CK-1 would be a very welcomed addition since not only Taiwanese players but China as a whole wants some indeginous designs. But we know that the next Taiwanese plane would be a M2K5-EI with minimal changes(gaijin: China has MICA now so we wont fix the PL-12 which is proven to be better than the R-77 and on par with 120B-5 or R-77-1).

China don’t need French Mirage and MICAs, you already have homemade stuff, and some Russians.

1 Like

Uh…

Spoiler

Battle of Waterloo - Wikipedia

1 Like

So:
F-5E-200(Taiwan)
F-CK-1(Taiwan)
F-5M(Brazil)
CF-116(Canada)
YF-17(USA)

These are all the unique ones correct? (modified/Licened built)

Don’t see your point…?

Résumé

Hahahah, all good. Am a BeNeLux supporter but also a realist. Would just like Dutch flagged vehicles anywhere in any capacity tbh.

2 Likes

The qaher-313 if you look from very far away

I’m not a fond of BeNeLux because France and Belgium have some stronge ties, and Belgium is one of the easiest/logical subTT that could come. But i understand how a BeNeLux could be fun.

Now yep, a Dutch vehicle for France, ok we have a not well know border between our countries but that’s really strange if its happen xD

4 Likes

Id remain doubtful of the vehicle for this year at the very least. Gaijin would be more than likely to be working on a new nation at this sta…

Wait

Oh god

What have I said

2 Likes

F-5EM

Ah ok

you have some Chileans too

That would give France some leopard 1s. It’s funny, because you are opposed to Germany receiving super etendard.

Oh, I see.

Thinking about it there is also the Dutch NF-5 which was one of the Canadair variants.

You know, i can wish for a subTT without wanting EVERY vehicle used by this nation?

I don’t want UK to get Mirages thanks to SA, you think i want Leo or others ?

SubTT for me should never give away originality.

I want all Belgium or French/Belgium stuff worked on that are logical to France.

If Belgium used Leo, France don’t need Leo, we don’t need them. Give them as premium for Germany (or Sweden, lol)

A subTT should not stop vehicle from this subTT to go elsewhere than the main nation it is linked with.

1 Like