Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I have no idea what is wrong about the merkava, didnt looked at it.

Lots of people don’t think so.

If it looks like X nations tank is a C&P of that tank. (I met a few like that)

1 Like

Let me guess BAE?

was supossed to have something similar to galix but did the most lazy excuse i’ve read so far to not model such feature instead of making it turn off and on like an IRCM

1 Like

I know, thar German MiG-29 skin could just be a GE skin on the Hungarian one. 1.2 to 1.7GJN is roughly 170 to 220 GE so I guess German mig players wont complain too.

Saw the AIM-9P-4 got mined as an unused missile.

What would it offer other than a lower Br all aspect AIM-9?
Where would it sensably go?

Who?

:) hehehehe

And a Dutch ground vehicle got mined for France
CV9035NL. Well Swedish, but Dutch variant.

Hope it’ll be a premium and I’ll actually play ground then 😂

Maybe Taiwan and their F-5E? Could be upgraded to be a equivalent to the F-20A and a stop gap between the F-5A and F-16 MLU.

2 Likes

Datamined as a premium or nothing said?

1 Like

Doubt it, Sweden already gets a premium this patch. I think it would be better for event since neither TT or premium tabs has a place for it.

1 Like

Oh wow, Taiwan upgraded their 5E’s to carry more than 2 missiles. That’d be sweet.

It got mined for France tho

guess who makes the CV90s as well

i hope for my Cv90 with the 40mm CTA

2 Likes

seriously such a wasted opportunity to introduce passive aps systems ingame together with missile warning system for tanks

Nothing said, could be event too. Doubt we’ll see Dutch flag in another tree if its not an event/swuad/prem or something.

AIM-9P-4 is practically an all aspect version of the AIM-9P and is closer to the L. Taiwan indeed uses plenty of them, but issuing them to the F-5E would meant China loses an important piece of CAS at that BR.
Well there is a supercobra though

1 Like

France has a premium IFV as well, the CV9035NL cant make that much of a difference in playstyle. On the TT would be weird unless a budget subtree(without a branch but vehicles split up onto different branches)is to be announced.

I dont want to say anything that triggers an influx of BENELUX TT supporter so I will have to be very cautious of my words. :/

2 Likes

Question how many F-5-based things are we missing now then?

With the F-20 I belive that all the US ones out of the way.