Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

And you’re banned sonny so yea you can’t play anyway lol

swedish leopard aka STRV-12

Could anyone check what skins does the HUAF MiG-29 has? Would be rather weird for it to not have the crate skin for the German fulcrum.
Could be a ge skin idk, 1.2GJN is close to 200GE anyways. Or the 670-point skin reward.

I can’t list every Swedish 121/2 lol

i dont think there is skins yet, i could check fanmade ones but not comming for crates till later on and we dont know wich ones are making it

Isn’t a licensed built Leopered?

So it’s technically a leopard but it’s a variant.

I wonder the same thing, they already got the CV90105 and anything around that BR wouldn’t get as much sales, it would be better to have a new 11.0 or 11.3 premium for Sweden.

I mean if it has everything different like engine and guns ect then to me it’s a totally new tank

not even licensed its just a leopard with modifications that sweden required and so germany modified it for sweden altough from the STRV122B and beyond it has swedish/french modifications, its complicated first modified by germany and then remodified by sweden

1 Like

That CV named for France, is this the one that was tested with French Akeron MP ?

Perhaps that’s the logic behind it for France if it’s really a thing…?

God now look what you’ve done lol

that’s the MK4

2 Likes

The fact people are calling the STRV 12~+ Leopards just shows you how uneducated

You can no longer call the Bhishma a T-90S which it is, stupid thing to say. I’ll continue to call the STRVs Leopards till the day I die.

1 Like

i meant french system like the galix

1 Like

Still waiting for Gaijin to treat our smoke not as basic smoke anymore…

So… Not this one.

Even stranger, i would understand if that was the MK4, but now…

guess which company made the STRVs

dude they did dirty to the merkava premium and went the lazy way dude

1 Like

It would be rather easy to find this as a custom skin, still, would be weird if the actual Hungarian MiG-29 doesnt have that. I do remember there is a JAS39C for the 40th HuAF squadron skin but its too similar to whats in the game. Were there to be one or two Hungarian planes to get crate skins however, it would be the 23MF and I think it has a really cool camo, and the JAS39C.
I dont play Germany but apparantly the FW190 F-8 also has a Hungarian skin. The 190F8 isnt in the update but would be good for that skin to be copied over when it comes. Id say the F-8 provides enough of a CAS potential(previously SM.92) to change the P-47D-30 to a dogfighter.

no crates for this next update until it arrives remember