Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Nooo, my best Frienemie ! :<

Where are you from ?

Blighty

To be fair, if France gets a swiss subtree, this could work? Kinda, the Lav is bassed on the swiss piranha…

1 Like

Ewww.

Perfide Albion !

1 Like

me too muuaahahahaha, i need ittttttttttt so muchhh

I was joking really, France have no tie with Lav (afaik).

But indeed, i would really like the Swiss Piranha for France.

Shame I quit my job lmao

1 Like

Wow I see how it is my flags didn’t work but yours has totally not corrupted lol

How is this completely fair ?

Err- what? What the US variant has to do with this?

I only brought the LAV up because it reminded me of where I should someone this and they were complaining about all the LAV it has much like the arguments over variants that were brought up earlier.

Spoiler

(I really need to update it… I missed some)

2 Likes

Hehehe, I was just joining in on the shipposting

1 Like

Im just trying to say its purely Canadian and is a family of Vehicles

1 Like

I’m not shipposting about the Piranha :p

So update tomorrow, but not 100% confirmed?

The MKM is, but the Su-30 and Su-30M are literally just two-seat Su-27’s with minor radar upgrades and the ability to shoot ARH’s, 30M being able to also do multirole (A2G) work.

Omg, it’s going to be at least five or six years.

That comment would have been better when I was lamenting about someone trying to tell me that there were American vehicles.

Like they said this:

Produced in America, designed in America

1 Like

The dev server files were dated today so presumably today was the planned date at some point.

gszabi has put into the spreadsheet that the patch drops tomorrow, so clearly they feel it’s almost certain.

Seems very likely announcement today in ~3 hours and patch tomorrow.

3 Likes

I think Su30s gonna come with the EF/R era

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8932261728?share=9105&fr=sharewise&see_lz=0&share_from=post&sfc=copy&client_type=2&client_version=12.56.5.0&st=1710258853&is_video=false&unique=1F266F9A1CE7B256B1105E6CE8427255
LOL, base is in the airport.

Alright cool, ty

1 Like