Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Found the non-mirrored one:

2 Likes

This is false.

France, Israel and Britain lack completly an IFV or LT valid to bring at top tier, and only now China got something that may be worth bringing to top tier, depending if they implement the 600HP Engine and Spall Liners to it.

Those Nations should have the priority for a top tier LT/IFV.

7 Likes

What do you mean? Don’t really understand that

I heavily doubt they’ll implement the 600hp engine and spall liners to the ZBD04A.
There are tons of Chinese tanks missing acknowledged spall liners - the ZTZ99A, WZ1001, VT-4A1, ZTZ-96A, ZTL-11, and there was no sign of their addition on the dev server.

The VT-4A1 is still one of the most gimped top tier tank releases so far, as well.
I’ve personally abandoned hope that those historical reports will come through.

I’m just happy that the ZBD04A is coming and I’ll play it regardless of it being unjustly nerfed - you get used to it playing minor nations.

1 Like

Same lol
Gonna have to pass up on the AH-1W for now though.
I should hopefully have enough to get the gunpods on the MH-60L as well

1 Like

nice. Its a beauty for sure. Cant wait to have it

1 Like

pretty mid man, am just excited for the F-20, F5E FCU, the new shilka and the battlehawk, the rest is a big Meh, i think that the majority of us was waiting for FOX-3s to come this update, but you know…

I agree partially. And I have a feeling, in next update(in mounths later), there will be French or British IFVs.

Basically how a Leclerc is the main French ground vehicle

The LAV III is same thing but for Canada

1 Like

2 camo 211 Fighter Squadron No.21112 & No.21134 for F-5E FCU

F-5E No.21112

F-5E No.21134

1 Like

Hopefully everyone missing a capable top tier LT/IFV gets one, while with the type 16 Japan isn’t that terrible in terms of LTs, the type 89 is a little long in the tooth after the atgm changes

1 Like

This does usualy show how things work with minor nations.

Gaijin has promised since December spall liners on Ariete, yet they are nowhere to be seen, while for Challenger and Leopards they got added in 10 days roughly. They do not care about Italy getting Spall Liners, though Ariete would benefit from them.

I disagree with how some things are being done, but atleast now they are improving and doing a better job.

Smh Hyrikul, I thought we where frienimes, now I see we have nothing

Distant sobbing

3 Likes

I was talking about families. And how they’ll be lot based on the hull.

I was trying to go for something more like the CRTV or however it’s said for the UK has a billion vehicles all made from it.

1 Like

Considering that India is just a commonwealth with Britain . And part of Canada really considered itself partly France, then within the framework of the game…

1 Like

Ahh yeah but LAV III is originally Canadian but the stiker is just a variant of it

Of which year? Sigh…

I just want two things…

Spoiler

And

Spoiler

4 Likes

If they’re not happy, a huge part of the electricity in the USA and Canada comes from the huge dams in Quebec, we’ll cut off their lights ! :p

1 Like

Where is my Cobra Chicken? I’m going Frenchy hunting.

2 Likes

Next update. But not likely top ones like jaguar.
Just a feeling.