Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Don’t they also have thrust vectoring?

Also advanced ECM stations.

It honestly makes sense seeing as it wasn’t today. A skin for the Baden event ship was added to the dev server according to Gzabi and honestly releasing an update so short before an event starts is quite brave.

I have no idea how their version control works, but given all the spaghetti code, probably less than optimal.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the new event vehicle cycle blows up in their faces at some point for version control reasons.

1 Like

Obligatory I hope everyone gets what they want. That being said, I count literally 50 vehicles. That would be almost double the amount of vehicles in the main line, let alone, again, not to be a hater, but many of these vehicles are quite similar. It’s great and all to see the version of something you like the most, but if it’s the same class of vehicle with the same gun, round, and mobility, it begins to get repetitive. I don’t play UK, so I won’t complain, but 50 new IFV’s in the USSR tree would make me mad, that’s a lot of grinding to do.

1 Like

No. The 30 and 30M have standard AL-31F’s, and neither of model has Canards either. ECM could in theory be “advanced” but they’re the same as the ECM that should be standard on the Su-27 we have in game too.

1 Like

Well if they meant north America they wouldn’t be wrong

Considering the rest of said convo I highly doubt it.

1 Like

I would love to see the LAV III its just cool

Same. But it’s probably going to be an unattainable event vehicle at this point. (fate of all Canadian things without a tech-tree)

1 Like

For now the update is good for various reasons, but disappointed about no new Italian Vehicles (for air we got only C&P hungarian stuff, but Italian indigenous aircraft we didn’t got anything for a long time)

1St with vehicles

USA

M60-120S nice addition, i was waiting for it

AH-1W noice addition

USS Dealey (DE-1006), the USA Coastal tree is one of worst now (the USS Cyclone is the best one for now), with the addition of this boat the rhing don’t change much

F-20A, F-5 on steroids a good addition, I hope they add it to the TT as early

RUSSIA

ZSU-23-4 M4, not a necessary addition but a little fill gap

T-80UD, More More we need more T-80s 🤣, a ok addition

Su-25 SM3, another Su-25! Yeah boiii

GER

Zerstorer 45, finally a unique AA for Germany, nice addition

Bf 109 C-1, i did not know about this variant

Alpha Jet A, fantastic addition

UK

Buccaneer S.2B, another banana jet for my collection, but this time with a best defensive armament

Wessex HU.5, finally UK got a TT, good armament for his BR

FV 721, oh the little boi goes pew pew

HMS Diamond, another Destroyer for SL grind

Japan

Type 90B “Fuji”, ok

IJN Mutsu, finally we got more Bigger calibers, I hope that can destroy the Scharnorst easily 😁

F-5E FCU, a nice squadron vehicle for japan after the Shimakaze

CHINA

ZBD04A, finally a nice IFV for China

AH-1W, noice

FRANCE

VTT DCA, oh a short range SPAA for France

Alpha Jet E, fantastic addition

Kleber, a German-French combination, seems onteresting

Bretagne, another BB for France but idk, France is very weak at top tier can get destroyed easily by other nations

SWEDEN

Strv 121 Christian II, ok

ISRAEL

Merkava Mk.3 Raam Segol, ok

UH-60, nice, waiting for a clip with a 8-12 kills with spikes

ITALY

B1 Centauro 120 (OMAN), perfect premium

RN Bolzano, perfect addition for the gap between Trento and Zara with a better armament

Hungarian sub tree, i’m very dissapointed about the only copy-paste vehicle nothing low tier

IL-10, ok

SU-22M3, nice addition for the bomber line

Tu-2S, another nation with one of best CAS

JAS 39C HUN, a Gripen with a different armament, nice

2St

For replay stuff, i’m very happy to have it
New FCS for naval i need to understand it more

I’m very happy that many of you writted, about what you think

4 Likes

That’s the sad things.

It would bring nothing that just more food for others country that have ships ahead of it.
They really need to give us competitive stuff, for at least making the TT interesting to grind, we lack our major well know ships.

This one just gonna bring more grind and suffer.

I’m afraid that our ships that can balance out the actual others top will come too late, once the other nations receive even more powerfull/modern ship, and the equivalent stuff won’t come until even later…

2 Likes

You offended the AMX :(

18 Likes

AMX:

4 Likes

I forgot about AMXception.

4 Likes

Yello Smin! Busy day? She asks with no other ulterior motives, definitely not poking to see when the update is

2 Likes

Oh no Smin is in a good mood and you know what that means

4 Likes

Imminent summary executions of server hamsters?

2 Likes

17 Likes

Oh no, death just got banned didn’t they?

1 Like

Do you know when ill be able to fly my F20

Tomorrow perhaps

1 Like