Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Made for Britain

Despite HuAF adding only copy paste vehicles this update they will at least have very cool camos :D

4 Likes

Different production capacities, and the costs of the defense industry. China’s doctrine is close to the USSR in this regard, so they produce several completely different vehicles. But Britain’s budget is too tight. In some parts, the fv107 scimitar and the fv101 scorpion were still standing quite recently. And the fv102 striker (1972 year built) is still in service. Yes, we (British players) have to lick our lips at any modification, because Britain spent too little money. And a lot of projects were canceled literally as soon as they were tried to be built in the first prototype.

4 Likes

Just like the P-51

" P-51, a single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft originally designed and produced by North American Aviation for the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and later adopted by the U.S. Army Air Forces (USAAF)"

1 Like

No thanks, I feel great and I don’t bust my ass to tell people they should or not feel ashamed because they don’t think the same way as me.

Look at my last links, this would probably end the talk about more original stuff.

3 Likes

You’r right, sorry.

1 Like

That problem is you are claiming just because the other nations’ vehicles have the same hulls they don’t count. Because a part of them is in-game(like a hull) hence my point:

Over the different vehicles, the Chinese ones are.

1 Like

His issues aren’t with your vehicles.
Again, it’s because you interjected with something completely unrelated about a completely different producer.

It may have turned into a conversation about the vehicles in question now, but that’s because of your comment…

Most of the vehicles I listed have been made as suggestions, even on the old forum, years ago…
And I’m sure that’s the case for the French and British IFVs as well.

All three nations are severely lacking. But it’s absolutely true that China is the most lacking - as it doesn’t have a single Chinese IFV in its tree, while easily having the most NON-VARIANT, DISTINCT IFVs to get added.

And that’s precisely why I said that I’m EXTREMELY happy that the ZBD-04A is getting added. The first of many Chinese IFVs, I’m sure.

Britain had the Warrior for a while (and is getting the Fox, now), and France had a bunch of IFVs for a while. But now China will get its first IFV.

The next Chinese IFV I am most earnestly waiting for is the VN20 - the HIFV based on the VT-4 chassis, but with the engine at the front to absorb spall, increase survivability and allow for a rear crew compartment. We have the hull in the game - it just needs to be flipped and an unmanned turret with HJ-12 ATGMs to be added.

Thank you, that’s exactly it, with a caveat. Either the skin we’ll be getting, or that image, is mirrored, lol.

2 Likes

Yeah fiar

From what ive seen its a improvement

1 Like

But neither have a top tier IFV

3 Likes

Got the GE to get the Thai F-5 mahahaha

And with PL02 and ZLT11, they quickly forgot they also have already more fun (and stab) light tanks than the others.

2 Likes

This is the only camo for the HUAF MiG-23 with more than 2 colors…and i count 6 colors on this :D i hope Gaijin did not cock it up as usual…Altho if the dev is open and someone could get a screenshot we could check and report if needed.

Spoiler

The ZBD04A isn’t a top tier IFV, either.
Well, I’m hoping France gets the EBRC Jaguar (and its variants) for top tier, and Britain gets the AJAX, Boxer CT40 for top tier.

China can have the two variants of the VN20, the VN17, the Type 19, the VN22 and any of their mixed role IFV/SPAA hybrids such as the CS/SA5, CS/AA5, Type 625E, LD-35 (SWS-2) as their top tier IFVs.

IFVs are just great. I love playing them a lot more than I do MBTs.

1 Like

Almost all TT lacks top IFVs for a long time. Even USSR, BMP-2M can hardly be used as a IFV. KF-41 and Vilkas can be some kinds of top IFV? but they do not perform well too.
Players arguing for top MBTs and gaijin do so. This need to be changed.

I wrote “So theoretically there is a possibility that we could…”

Is it almost impossible to be more hypothetical? :)

Should be obviuos i do not expect it this year.

On this one i agree.

2 Likes

I had a similar argument like this not too long ago. (tho they were also trying to claim that said vehicle was 100% American)

It was over that fact Thatz’s Canadian tree has like 20 LAVs it’s almost like they are the backbone of the Canadian army.

You could change “Canada” and “LAV” with Britain and France and their equivalent backbone vehicle family and have the same thing

1 Like