Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

what a jokeeeeeee bruh

they always put a Server maintenance notification a day in advance, we had none yesterday so the update dropping today is very unlikely

yeh still i was waiting yday for the notif n nothing lololol its all good lets hope today :)

It always hurts to hope…

1 Like

Patience is rare here

1 Like

Loool at the end of the day its not that deep but its cool im just so hype

rather have them work a week longer on the patch than get sth unfinished and unplayable until the Day 1 patch arrives

1 Like

I mean, it’s always unplayable.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi, Guys, what are you thinking about the new update? Is good? Is Bad? you are angry about some additions? Or you are excited about something?

Pls don’t start a flame war or other things

6 Likes

I would say it’s mediocre.
New replay feature is very nice though.

3 Likes

Very Mid

Mid

There is some neat stuff but the new Hungarian Air Subtree is a massive letdown

2 Likes

Maximum 11 more hours until confirmation of patch tomorrow inshallah.

Especially since gszabi seems to have made a bet.

4 Likes

It’s a bit above good lots for me to get in this update which is a treat.

Only ZBD-04A and F-5E FCU make me excited.

Didn’t expect anything from the first update of the year, from my memory it’s usually lacks new models. Honestly disappointed in the Hungarian line, as I was hoping for less copypaste with at least some indgenious planes from the start, preferably with Romanian additions as well, as Hungary by itself barely adds anything new post WW2 and thinking about Hungary as a subtree I have always had Hungary+Romania in my mind, not a single nation, just like another idea of Spain+Brazil.
Expected to see some fixes to Ariete tanks or at least the addition of spall liners, as well as a new top tier in a form of Centauro 2 or Leo 2A7HU, but well…
On the other hand always happy to see more advanced trainers in the game + new replay features and a squadron vehicle for Japan are nice additions.

1 Like

bless u

1 Like

The Hungarian air sub tree is as horrible as I knew it would be. The Thai F-5 is interesting. Whether or not its introduction leads to anything good or bad is yet to be seen, however. The ZBD-04A and Alpha Jets are very nice. The Shilka M4 is also good, however it’s clouded by the fact that Russia is once again getting a hole filled very quickly while other nations have been waiting years just to be told “we’re working on it”.

You see, that would require effort.