Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I’m not a South East Asian but have been living in Indonesia nearly a decade. People here love Japan…modern day Japan. Anime etc. Talking about the occupation they are often talked about as being worse than the Dutch despite only occupying the lands for about 1% of the time.
Kind subjective. Overall, I’d suppose for Indonesians there’d be mixed feelings. Partly due to Indonesia being founded as a country only after WW2 and most of their airforce was captured Japanese aircraft. Also Japan intended to help them get their independence at some point. Indirectly the chaos of WW2 at least took away the foot hold the Dutch had.

But I’d understand the sentiment against it and it does feel kinda “wrong” adding Indonesia to Japan. Then again, Gaijin gave a TNI-AU skin to the pre order Israeli A4E even though Indonesia doesn’t even recognise Israel as a country…

2 Likes

That’s what I think, making sub tree or adding geopolitical vehicles base on a painful connection, is something “wrong”.

1 Like

Phillipines T-610 Super Pinto pleasseeeee
images

4 Likes

looks like a civilian sports plane

1 Like

A light attack aircraft developed from the TT Pinto. Armed with 2 x 7.62mm guns and 6 underwing hardpoints. Max speed 843km/h.

Dont they usually announce a patch the day before?

2 Likes

Yes, they announce the server downtime notification usually the day before.

Let’s hope we get the update in 2 hours though no?

1 Like

I would say there is close to a 0.001% chance for that to happen.

I think tomorrow is most likely now and if not thursday at the latest.

4 Likes

the past 3 patches the internal patch date in the game files has been consistent so lets just hope its the same for this as today is the release for Alpha Strike!

1 Like

Agreed. It’s copium to think they’ll squeeze it in in the next 2-3 hours. Announcement in 8-13 hours, update in 20-25 hours.

6 Likes

never hurts to hope!

Just waiting for french 7.0 bluewater this or next update :(

5 Likes

One day, Dunkerque and Strasbourg my beloved…

Though, this is the only moment when they are relatively close to the top tier performances we have nowadays… Once the modern battleships and beyond start appearing, they will be rendered useless at top tier. The longer they wait, the more likely it is that they will be dead on arrival.

3 Likes

anyone know if the update can be dropped this week?

It can and probably will drop this week

a specifique day?

we were hoping today

No clue but if i had to guess announcement is today and patch is tomorrow

4 Likes

tomorrow and Thursday are possible release days now

if we didn’t get a maintenance notification by tomorrow evening I guess it’ll drop next week

2 Likes