Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Why tf can’t we get cool ships like this in the main game. Mobile already has so much cool stuff. Submarines, guided missile ships what comes next aircraft carriers?

Yes.

2 Likes

Nimitz when?

We’ll see.

Fairly certain we will, since things like these are here:

2 Likes

I don’t think its a we’ll see on Takanami. I don’t think the guided missile destroyer from 2000 is coming this year.

They’re not going to wait over 12 months to add Gripen C for Sweden.
IRIS-T, AAM-5B, R-74, AIM-9X late, etc are too soon for War Thunder.
We don’t even have flares modeled based on their chemistry yet.

Earliest Im predicting is Gen 5 IR on low performance CAS aircraft (like ASRAAM/IRIS-T for the next gen of Tornados) sometime in the next 6-12 months. Though that necessity has changed since the split BR announcement (would have been the only way to balance something like the Tornado Gr4 with even nerfed Brimstones for both ARB and GRB, but now it could be 12.7 in GRB and 11.7 in ARB with 9Ls)

Im guessing mid to late 2025 at the earliest for them to start making an appearance on anything other than CAS aircraft maybe. Though I think that will semi-depend on what ARH is like in practice.

The Thai VT-4 is definitely inferior to the T-84 Oplot M. Less all around armor, bigger weapons, similar optics, similar mobility but the Oplot has a better transmission(same on the MBT-2000)

The only possible advantage the VT-4 could have is firepower(but Oplot should have the better reload speed of the T-80U) although that depends on if the devs give the Oplot 3BM46, or experimental Ukrainan shell even.

Overall for protection alone tho I’d take the Oplot

It‘s something like “China, Korea, Japan hates each other”. For myself, I don’t like this idea too. At least China should get a copy too.
And I prefer to keep TT’s unique characteristic, C&P only when necessary.

2 Likes

A skin on an upgrade Canada didn’t use.

As, I don’t think we are seeing the AMRAAMS-liss Hornet as Canada made other changes when they made their Hornet able to use AMRAAMS over just the radar change the US one had.

Does anyone know why the Ho-Ro had its depression nerfed, but its elevation buffed?

I don’t think Iris-T is 12+ months away. And if they gave 39A Fox 3 they wouldn’t need to add 39C anyways next update.

They didn’t even bother confirming SWE 39C for next update and the update after that is likely over 6 months away so I don’t think it’s unfeasible they’re saving it for Iris-T

Again, I do think it’s the most likely that SWE 39C is added next update with AMRAAM but everyone is acting like it’s confirmed

They did confirm JAS-39C for next update.

Where?

So, Japan will be getting an F-16, Su-27, Su-30, Rafale, Gripen, MiG-29, and JF-17.

and T-84, VT-4, T-90, PT-91, Leo 2A4+, Stingray, Sabrah, Hunter AFV etc etc
coz of course player base will ask for ground vehicles after aviation

Hi, I saw some discussion saying that this(90401) is the Thai king’s personal plane, and upload a video about driving this plane or shooting it down would against some law. Is it true?
Want some local opinion.

Pretty sure they just said “For a future update” regarding Swedish Gripen C unless I missed something? Please correct me if I’m wrong

They emphasized they wanted to wait until it wouldn’t be this similar to Gripen A.

I doubt Gripen E is coming until late models of Rafale/Eurofighter and possibly F22. They’ll wanna add Iris-T before that, Gripen C is a great candidate for introduction of Iris-T - makes sense

Yes, Chinese players really hope to see Chinese devices on other trees, but Japan alone cannot. The relationship between the public and government officials with Japan is not friendly, especially the public. They generally hold a hostile attitude towards Japan (towards Japanese officials and right-wing individuals rather than ordinary people). The appearance of Chinese cars on Japanese trees will 100% cause protests in China, which will seriously affect Gaijin’s income in China

But the Chinese people are very concerned about it

They could give it Israel APFSDS, after all, they sell 125mm to India, Poland and others.

1 Like