Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Consider the India T-90S situation, I’d say just 3BM42

It’s just a joke by Thai people lol.

The difference between the 65A and 65B is the optic zoom. On the gripen you have the targeting pod which is better than both…

So there is no such law or there is really a law about offending the king but not this situation?

I think they will do this
England - commonwealth
Italy - minor nations from (axis) Europe
Sweden - Scandinavian nations
France - minor nations from (allies) Europe
Japan - pacific

7 Likes

not likely, Thai is introduced because it’s also part of axis in WW II

1 Like

The rest except R-74 are IIR. Why would R-74 be too soon?

They didnt unfortunately

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/955829235493273680/1216935354280448040/Screenshot_20240311_151921_YouTube.png?ex=6602325e&is=65efbd5e&hm=d08f36dbe24a5fc20cce27ba58d71d9114220a990f28ffd1ec16c710a1162077&

There is Lèse-Majesté law in Thailand, you can’t defame, insult, or threaten the King of Thailand or you will go to jail for 3-15 years.

In case of Warthunder, I don’t think it will violate the laws for just shooting down this jet in the game.

6 Likes

It is. They still have several buffs left for Magic 2, and it’s not even at its full potential before they can even think about adding any IIR missile. They also have to add Python 4 which is not IIR. AIM-9X Block 1 should also come. These all take more than a year.

If you say something like that, you should remove all foreign vehicles from the China tree, and if you can’t do that, it’s just a selfish statement and should be ignored.

2 Likes

No, this is not a selfish issue. The appearance of Chinese equipment in any country will not raise objections, except for Japan, due to historical reasons. But I can’t be specific, otherwise someone will report me as a regent

2 Likes

Aim-9M as well. It is still just a C&P of Aim-9L in a lot of regards. Like lock range. I think we might get to see Gen 5 IR though on CAS platform early next year now (since the ARH delays)

It’s not a idea but a situation I think. Same for Koera vehicles in Japan

Copy and paste is inevitable on a certain level, especially for top tier, and if you wanna fill in the gaps. The VT-4 Japan would get is a downgraded version, and the only other vehicle would be the VN-1, which China would also get, or some similar vehicle. Nothing would be withheld from China, but it would mean a lot to flush out Japan

That’s the way I see it.

5 Likes

I am a Chinese player.
I think VT4 can appear in the Japanese tech tree because it is in Thai sub tree, not Japan.

5 Likes

I understand that relations definitely aren’t the best, but we have a lot of nations and factions mix matching in game that historically would of been strange or unlikely IRL, and I don’t think politics alone is how such thaings should be determined. Plus for Thailand we’re only talking about 2 vehicles that China either already has, or will get, and worse versions at that. A lot of nations already share vehicles, like the USSR, but the USSR is still one of the more unique and interesting nations in game. So long as China keeps getting domestic vehicles like the ZBD-04 then China will still stand strong and unique even if a few export vehicles go elsewhere.

I think that was done to try and justify it at 10.3 for a lineup. The problem is the base stats of the T-84 make it to strong to not already go to 11.7 territory, so might as well give it ammo to be a top tier vehicle at that point

No, this is not the same situation.
Korea sub tree of Japan will offend Korean players.
But Thai VT4 is service for Royal Thai Army, If Thai players have no objections, then it’s not up to other players from other countries to oppose.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you. I wasnt trying to say that it was the same situation, and I wasn’t arguing against the VT-4 being added to Japan through Thailand?