Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

no but i mean for upgraded amraams as example

there is a huge difference, finland is a sub tree of sweden with even a whole air sub tree as well. canada is not part of the Uk tree and has not garanted place in it. big difference

yes

Ah yeah, also there comes a point where they should add the Gripen NG or Gripen E rather than milking the Gripen C for ages. Would need be needed to fight other aircraft that would likely be added at that BR

*hopefully

Until they are actually added. They could be delayed

canada is in the uk tree, we have the M113 ADATS because the uk lacked a proper SAM for top tier, so saying that they could have given us a CF18 instead of a Gripen C (SA isnt an air subtree either) with made up load outs isnt that far fetched

u dont want that argument again, we have confirmation from smin its not the case, same with soruces saying the coming leo 2a4m can is gonna be germanys premium next major most likely

Watch out guys, we’re dealing with a real intellectual here

1 Like

i mean, if you cant see a tree in a forest its not our fault lol

either way blocking that guy there is no reason to talk with him clearly

and I dont want the Leo2a4M and you clearly didnt read what I said, I said that gaijin seems to be willing to fill gaps in the uk tree with Canadian vics like the M113, so saying we should have gotten the CF18 instead of a gripen C with literally next to no historical loadouts isnt that hard to understand surely

Maybe an F18, otherwise they could give JA37D it’s 4 AMRAAMS, bump it to 12.0-12.3

F/a18 can carry 10 AMRAAMS

difference is that uk has a south africa tree and those a grippen just made more sense. besides that gajin clearly already showed they dont care about historical loadouts, many aircraft have faulty armaments they never used it is what it is

Finally

yeah but the South african Gripen C literally never mounted any of the AAMs it has, hell it doesnt even get the centre line bomb the C is meant to have right now its just a copy paste A with no actual weapons it mounted.

And Im glad the uk finally got something to be competitive at top tier I just wish we got something from a country we have far more incoming then south africa

1 Like

wait did it actually get accepted or is it just a suggestion atm?

Considered

Nothing is confirmed, Gripen A could carry AMRAAM as well, so could the 11.3 Viggen. They could very well intend for the Gripen C to have the Iris-T’s be their selling point.

I also think it’s ‘most likely’ that they add Fox 3’s with 39C exclusively, regardless there’s better ways to go about this discussion than literally calling everyone who doesn’t share your unconfirmed opinion ‘stupid’ and blocking them right after lmao.

SAAF air isn’t necessary bad

If the Gripen gets R darter it would be pretty amazing if the BOLs are with it

incoming or in common? because UK isnt specialy getting more canadian stuff that got confirmed like i said, they go where they would fit best, so we would wait and see and either way the grippen was needed since the f/A 18s are coming even later and wouldnt have solved the problem for a long time

the thing is from what we know the R darter was never mounted on the gripen C but from the looks of it thats where gaijin is going so thats kinda cool I guess still more realistic then aim9M and the skyflash lol