Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I just hope there are plans for ground too, and not just aviation!

Right now, its just the F-5E FCU in reference. But we don’t rule out future options for Japan.

9 Likes

So similar to the commonwealth thing then only to fill holes when needed which make sense

i mean what they need the most are top tier aircrafts and they have enough room to get things for several nations

1 Like

So Japan gets a squadron jet(long overdue) But Italy got f all nothing to grind the HU subtree, as we still either choose the Ariete or the horrible TAF.
Store team fumbled hard

2 Likes

Oh man we are running late for the Announcement… If they announce today ill gonna buy the Type90 :D

technically, it happened that announcement was even couple hours before the update, so anything can happen anytime (but its highly unlikely)

I would still anticipate Thailand being added like a sub tree for now, but sounds like the door might also be open to other nations as well

7 Likes

we have a lot of time tho is still early for an announcement

No, maximum one more hour look a Gzabis Spreadsheet WT spreadsheet by gszabi99 - Google Spreadsheets

1 Like

Here, nothing mentioned about next update or fox 3 update

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/873989469924122624/1216843088740356277/Screenshot_20240311_151921_YouTube.png?ex=6601dc70&is=65ef6770&hm=dac97efe78fb65545f07798caa064ef4a1ba647f52150940f631a4bbab142746&

It would be a shame if Thailand didn’t come as a sub nation for Japan; It has some very interesting vehicles that can help Japan on all levels, and you don’t even have to consider Chinese export vehicles into account as there are more than enough other options. Thailand has some unique vehicles and modifications of others, as well as AA/SAM options.
Aside from that, the Thai F-16s would greatly help Japan’s top tier CAS; Neither the F-2 nor the F-15J are able to carry something comparable, only the F-35A and we are still a long way from that.
(Might also be the only way to add certain things like Oplot-T etc to game, which are highly requested)

But thats just my2cents. Time for more Suggestions >_>

11 Likes

I don’t know how… relevant this question is, despite it being in relation to both the new F-5E and AIDC F-5E:
Have there been any plans to implement the larger leading edge root extension on both aircraft (seeing as that was used IRL), or is this more of something I should make a suggestion for?

A bit offtopic, but someone here has pictures of the supposed armor rework of the Merkavas in the dev server? I haven’t seen anything about it.

1 Like

grippen A is supposed to stay at 12.7, it will not get the amraams it is that easy to understand that they will likely add the grippen C with the amraam missles

1 Like

Don’t say easy to understand some think the Gripen C would be saved for IRIS-T

Don’t know why they think that as IRIS-T isn’t coming in June

that is gripen e territory dont understand why people are so confused, there literaly is no other difference between the grippen a and c currently. people who thinkl otherwise are just stupid

Who is saying IRIS-T is coming in June?

If Gripen A got AIM-120A (not that I think it’s the case), it’s obvious Gripen C could get added with AIM-120C and still use AIM-9M whenever AIM-120C comes (like Dec 2024 or later)

@Smin1080p

Is it possible to get feedback from the devs on their opinions of the fox3 tests so far ?

@Smin1080p

Also while you’re at it, any insight on the devs thoughts on multipathing
Thank you