Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

only been away 8 months and stuff is already changing

No lol, ej kai was goated which is why people hated it more than the viggen

I remember it differently

I know, Gripen NG became Gripen E pretty much. I don’t refer to that jet as “Gripen NG”. Unless you misquoted?

I was the dude maining the fgr2 amd hated fighting EJ kais way more than viggens mainly cause more missiles and crazy flight performance not to mention better radar.

I was flying Viggen and MiG-21Bis- Sau at the time

Then the influx of hate went from the ej kai to the mld because it was and still is very strong.

yea no doubting that

Actually Gripen C from SAAF unlike Gripen C for swedish, czech, HuAF and RTAF because IR AAM limited IRIS-T & A-Darter and in the future new domestic south african development active radar homing BVRAAM but currently gajin not ready

But gajin access IR SRAAM AIM-9M & R-Darter BVRAAM on JAS39C Gripen will be temporarily

I doubt in the future AIM-9L & AIM-9M replace by IRIS-T with decompress to 13.0 BR

1 Like

Guys

Единая тема обсуждения наземной техники Японии - Техника в игре / Наземная техника - War Thunder — официальный форум

2 Likes

Hmmm… no update tomorrow? I was almost certain it was coming tomorrow, but the lack of announcement is starting to make me question it!

Thursday has 2 events planned for it so…

Gaijin changed the AlphaJet like 3 times this dev season because we complained o.o

Was just about to post it lol…yeah thats ummm…interesting. i mean thats like a boat load of potential there

1 Like

interesting

oh boy another rumour to tear apart

that’s already good stuff for next RRD season

So they could get things from other countries as well, not just Thailand

I guess this will be a reason for Japan too get random stuff bit like the Commonwealth reason

2 Likes

and the German Event/prem tree

@Smin1080p Could you translate what this means please so people don’t go on a copium trip again lol