Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I mean, goes for a lot if things tbh.
Sweden itself shouldn’t have smokeless aim9s but 9Lis.
Thank you for the answer as well, makes some decent sense. Though I’d only see J35 eegs viable ( balance wise) on the D model, that one is big pain. No tracers, while i can also understand the pain in not having them, is also funny pepega to me becuz defas r just omega ez to aim and get kills with, stealth just makes them funnier

Rregardless it was just a bad choice to not let the gripen be unique to sweden for a single patch.

It’ll probably release at 11.0, stay there for a bit to collect mone…eh I mean data, definitely meant data, before being moved to 11.3.

1 Like

Im like 43, and 74 with it so i never played it at 10.3 but i assume its similar to the mirage IIIC which sits at the same br as the E and the E is just better.

1 Like

OG draken used to dominate for a couple patches when it was first added. It was giga broken.
Compared to Mirooge 3C it’s just better in every regard, literally

1 Like

I honestly don’t care. Thailand has a lot to offer, even without the handful of Chinese vehicles they could have.

If they add them that’s nice, but if not I don’t mind.

1 Like

so was Viggen when it first came

it seems to be the trend with Swedish Triangles

I’m probably the same tbh, shits too good to pass up for japan

1 Like

I’m a bit interested in it, do you guys know how it’s radar is?

Hopefully just in time for a normal Thai F-5E to get added to the tech tree

1 Like

I mean i dont see why not they are in service with Thailand so things like the VT-4 VN-1 should be added. But thats my opinion.

5 Likes

Not sure, but it should be upgraded by Isreal so my first guess is it’s a small PD radar

I was more commenting on the usual remark of “But no Chinese vehicles for you” as if to say that that would make the Thai subtree bad. They’re more of a bonus to everything else Thailand has. A nice bonus, but still far from the main attraction

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t understand why Chinese players expect some double standard with their export vehicles when everyone else has to share. It’s especially strange when you consider how many copy paste vehicles are found in China from different nations lol

5 Likes

Not really, it was the ej kai then the mig 23 mld

Gripen E is Gripen NG. NG doesn’t really exist as a specific vehicle and it’s pretty much just a marketing name.

sounds like the standard [Nation] Main argument “b-b-BuT mY nAtIoNs vEhIclE iN a FoReIgN tEcH trEe starts crying

1 Like

Yes he did. He was at a construction side aswell where new artillery ammunition will be build. Times have changed at least in germany

viggen came in Sept. 21

MLD in Oct.21

and EJ KAI had the same armament as the viggen when they came, the viggen was just the more manouverable one until the F-16s came

Cockpit is different between A and C too (will be added this update)