Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I have no idea why they even added it. I hope i can turn it off,cause its useless screen clutter. The current aiming system we have is the best we had so far,very easy to use aswell.

The distance your shells are landing from the target is going to be very useful, especially at longer ranges and intense situations.

Multiple sources state that it can.
Sources (1)

If you have information on the contrary, feel free to submit a report: Community Bug Reporting System

Its not however the subject of this topic.

5 Likes

It could use skyflash thsts news to me

1 Like

It was a possibility for Greek army that was studied and tested on a single test bed aircraft, in France.

But it never was fielded.

Interesting

What avionics does the 23-98 have that makes it like a MiG-29 though?

Well, i would not have Skyflash on French aircraft,… i would have fixes for every missiles french have on their own instead.

(I mean magic-2 being buffed, is still not buffed as IRL model, DirectSupport made the list of missing changes clear on Mirage 2000 thread)

But anyway,… it is great to see that Gaijin is only considering Weapon balance when people does only carries 2 of those in every TT aircrafts (let alone both Recent Toptier Mirages 2000-5F and 4000),… instead of weapon balance (such as AIM-9L on such low BR aircrafts that are A-10’s A-6’s, or the counterpart seen for some Su-25, i solely named R60M, facing End Korean War fighter jets, which cant really defend themselves from, if fired upon)

In 2 years, the existing Magic-2 was severly upgraded when new stuff appeared in game,… when most peoples where infuriated in the low level state of Magic-2,… (which is still today, and will still be after update).

As MiG-23_M player said, why not adding all fixes once for all,…

I think 530D is better then base skyflash anyway but i could be wrong but yeah i just found it interesting that it could use it

1 Like

almost like the ahistorical nerf shouldn’t have come to the game…

remind me again, on whose say so did they report it again?

Well it kinda depends on what variant were talking about, but the best Mig-23-98 had the Moskit-23 radar, which is basically a somewhat better Zuhk radar or similar enough. So pari a decent PD radar with good missiles and HMD and you got yourself a kick ass plane

You wouldn’t want Skyflash. Certainly not if you have 530D.

“I would not have” → first 4 words,… you preach to someone already saying the same thing bro ^^"

2 Likes

I meant in the sense that the stupid thing is a literal downgrade from the French homebrew stuff.

1 Like

Ah I see. Wouldn’t really matter then but would still be nice to have.

update when? no news yet? for such a small update is taking a bit too long

This statement infuriates me.

Amraam, and other work, happens alongside it. Size says nothing of release date.

Leaked was 12th of Mar so hoping thr announcement comes later today (11th here)

1 Like

What country are you from, out of curiosity?

1 Like

@Smin1080p Good day Smin. With Harrier’s MAWS added, J-8F when.

5 Likes