Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I think he’s from south Amarica

Born and raised in NL, lived on and off in Indonesia for the past 10 years (aside from a handful of countries before that). Moving back home permanently in 2 weeks! Originally came here for flying (C208’s) but now am working from home behind a desk.

South America, and Antartica, are the only continents I’ve never been. Most others I’ve lived for extended periods and Shay’s lil’ continent I’ve frequently visited.

If it’s the name that made you think that then I’ll let you know there is a weird backstory behind it and am not in any way Spanish.

2 Likes

The Australian continent is actually not small (not even the smallest, in fact), and has 13 countries in it.

1 Like

I suppose thats true. I actually work with mostly Ozzies. Lovely people, laid back but still competent.

J-8F has a MAWS?

yep
on top and bottom of tail. And even the J-8F dev mentioned this, at that time, gaijin said"It’s still under working"
image image

5 Likes

Im guessing a big batch of MAWS in June.

The F-111 tested the UV stytle MAWS system of fix wing.

Harrier Gr7 should test the PD style MAWS system and how it interacts with large CM pools and more advanced missiles, including SARH.

I guess that will allow them to iron out the kinks. As it stands based upon the datamines. The Gr7 has the wrong MAWS and is just a C&P of the F-111 though I hope that is wrong

(would also make the most sense to pair general roll out of MAWS with the CM overhaul coming in June as well. Gr7 mainly using BOL means it doesnt matter too much, but maybe they are planning MAWS specifically for the split system and thus it wont work for most aircraft except the Gr7 with BOL)

What’s this? using small radar to detect missiles? I thought MAWS are all IR or UV style.

Gunjob puts it better than I can

For sure William Wallace then.

Eww no 😂

I am burger

1 Like

Hello Burger

2 Likes

Are you sure you are not a Soviet man on the Moon?

1 Like

No he is the Moon Soviet man msm if you will 😂

Damn it’s an N not an M at the end

Sorry, I can’t not repost it.

2 Likes

Just saw Dune 2 a few days ago

3 Likes

No spoilers I gotta go see it!

You guys should be watching Masters of the Air, just sayin’