Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Oh… Riiiiight…
Must be a coincidence

Yeah… MAWS is gunna be great for alerting the pilot to a launch, but BOL probably wont be able to defeat it. Had no luck defending against a front aspect shot from a R-24T the other day in the F3 spamming flares, but 9L went for his single flare instantly

Continuing the discussion from Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3):

Honestly there is so much that could be done. I reside in SEA now, travel to Japan often.

-Singapore. Singapore would be more likely to be a British sub tree, however it could introduce some fun things to Japan (F-5, Hawker Hunter, etc). The things it would give Britain could be gotten by other nations so…

-Thailand. Historical ally, can also bring some fun planes. Have the most updated F-5s in the world, recently went there and it’s an absolutely beautiful country!

-Korea. Very contentious to say the least but I don’t see them getting an independent tree. It’s either with Japan or with the USA and I think with Japan would be somewhat symbiotic. Also a lot of good stuff here.

F-16AJ is perhaps the most disappointing plane I’ve seen in game. Not because it’s bad but because I’m drawn to this game, I gun for the higher tier planes, because I’m a history and a plane nerd. Ahistorical things are just…

Like if Thailand got an F-20 at least it’d make sense. But there were so many other options besides the F-16AJ.

(Sorry was trying to reply on the last thread, didn’t realize it was closed).

3 Likes

From what I remember, Pave Spike and LGBs is still under consideration, but has been delayed to try and figure out some issues they were having with the F-4E. I think main one was sheer number of mods already present

I could see Gaijin later going back and taking some of the mods from the current F-4E (late stuff, like maybe GBU-15 or whatever) and slapping those, as well as Pave Spike/LGBs, AIM-9P-4/AIM-9L, AIM-7F/M, etc onto a “late” F-4E, while foldering the original F-4E with the F-4C.

2 Likes

Both of these were tested or integrated on the JAS 39 platform.

Sadly there is no such evidence for the AGM-65 on Tornado currently. So this is a pretty meaningless comparison and once again going into the off topic realm. There are plenty of topics to discuss Tornado and its weaponry. If you have new information to submit on them, then please do so there.

5 Likes

Your post was linked because it was in response to another topic entirely being discussed here. It is however not a bug report link which is what it was claimed to be and why it was linked in the first place.

If you wish to submit a bug report with any evidence you may have for consideration, then please do here and we can forward it for developer consideration: Community Bug Reporting System

Other than that, this was an already concluded discussion. It can be taken to a more appropriate topic rather than necro’ing an already resolved matter thats off topic and nothing to do with the next major.

2 Likes

Just today? )))

Spoiler

18 Likes

Hmm, i guess i have to post a certain *** plane to check all boxes

3 Likes

I mean, Im surprised Smin hasn’t started handing out timeouts for them lol

Thats a good question. Someone might have a valid take in a discussion, but someone can disagree with it and now a group of “friends” is enough to remove it from existence.

4 Likes

as smin said “just today?”

Then send a PM to a mod. If you think your post was unfairly flagged.

Yeah, maybe I would agree with the idea if the threshold to get a post flagged wasn’t so low. I know it would take longer but at this point I really do think some type of official moderator needs to have final say on a flagged post. Otherwise like your saying, a gang of like-minded people can just use the flagging system to censor anyone for any reason.

1 Like

halal-pray

British 12.3 Premium plane with ASRAAM

/s /j /hcope

3 Likes

3 Likes

I spent a good 5 minutes contemplating it, it’s fine, i’m going back to caressing my book.

To keep this on topic, fuel slider is going to be so nice, 10-15 min fuel on Meteors is going to be miraculous.

Gunna be great for the Hunters too. 3 mins or 13 mins was a really pointless choice.

Or,
Camberra Jumpscare

Spoiler

Unfortunately its combat flaps are going to be gone perhaps if i readed it right

1 Like

I understand the min fuel is 30 percent of the total fuel, but the fuel loads that follow on from that are quite strange and impractical.

I saw someone say that too about the combat flaps.

I’ve never actually flown the canberra (or any british bomber).