Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

In game stats rn are 3,5km range, 140 deg horizontal, 90 deg vertical. Im wondering if that is correct.
We can also see that flares series is hard set in the MAWS, hope we will be able to slave it to the cm series so we can customize it

1 Like

VT-4 thailand in Japan

2 Likes

Thai banana pancake and crab fried rice in the Japanese tree :)

1 Like

I wonder if they’ve C&Ped the F111s MAWS or if they have actually modeled it correctly

Dunno, cant check for now

1 Like

Yep, gunna be a lot of testing and bug reporting for the first week

@Smin1080p was sensor view kept for test drives?

The F-4E rn Is literally unplayable. Like Thank you Gajijn for adding the F-4S as a premimum that everyone and their grandma can buy that beats the F-4E in every way. Like they think the the Aim-7F is OP and that the F-4E cant get it even though the F-4S has them at .3 br higher.

If the APQ-120 was reworked Meaning it had its actual ranges corrected and the ground cludder was reduced, and Gaijin added Aim-7Fs and Pave Spike/ LGBs to it, I would 100% agree with it going to 11.3.

4 Likes

Yeah we really need some A2G upgrades for the Phantoms. FGR2 could get AGM-12s. Not the best but better than nothing

4 Likes

yeah for sure. Like I know the Brit phantoms are in a pretty tough spot rn but at least they get a PD radar.

1 Like

They are okay, but probably not 11.3 worthy anymore

3 Likes

the F-4S is def 11.7 Worthy, but then it will face 12.7 and Everyone will cry and compain to gaijin

1 Like

Mig23MLD as well.

3 Likes

especially if Gaijin gives it R-73s

I think the late upgrade proposal for the Mig-23 should be its own separate plane tbh. R-73’s would make the 23 incredibly strong

4 Likes

Well would you look at that
F111
Harrier
Placeholder i guess

No surprise at all

Good thing GR.7 has BOL countermeasures

Good thing they weren’t nerfed for 0 reason… oh wait…

3 Likes