Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

To say the least x)

The vast majority of that time is irrelevant to the game though.

Frontal is not that much usefull since RwR or eyes could spot launch but still they have some,

For the rear side it’s only 10ft behind the plane lacking coverage.

Indeed they don’t go that’s high, but planes can move and rolls :p

And 180+180 is still 360 :p

Still ahead of just rear.

yeah we could also a late variant, with irrc r73 and also they have a nice amount of unique ground vehicles.

smin how are you bro, can i ask you some questions?
when we´ll see israeli ground ordinance for the Barak II: SPICE 1000, 2000, POPEYE II, SPICE 200 Series, 250, 250ER, Lizard LGB, and the second one when is the Python-4 coming for the Barak II, because right now we have a lot of jets that outperforms the Barak II and for example the F-15J recive AAM-3 which is a missile contemporaneous with the Python-4 both missiles use the dual band seeker technology IR/UV soo, i think that there is no excuse to give israel his own developed IRCCM missile a little watered down like the AAM-3, this changes would make the Barak II more unique and special.

Yeah just wanted to let u know about the actual realistic coverage because that picture you posted is widely spread while also showing inaccurate detection zones.

i’m aware there is some dead zone, but still a cool coverage ^^

Then you have the master of coverage xD

Résumé

Sure is x)

Subs are gunna be fun, just hope they add them to all nations and not just US, Japan and Germany like most games seem to do

Even cooler if you realize that Rafale DDM can slave MICA ))

1 Like

Where are people getting this idea from? The event? Events are way different than actual gameplay.

Swedish King Tiger probably… it was on the list.

2 Likes

This is the other option for the F-14, but I still think it should go to the USSR, as they provided the technical assistance to add R-73’s and R-27’s to it. I think Pakistan is a clear favorite as China’s sub-tree imo. Iran got a large chunk of their ground vehicles from North Korea, so I think if Iran becomes a sub-tree of China, North Korea should be line filler for both nations.

1 Like

Skyflash and Aim-9M missiles, on JAS39A are like this: Wow, what a statement!

3 Likes

I enjoy subs in other games too. I like that sneaky gameplay. Yeah, gunna be different in a normal gamemode, but it’s still going to be interesting and ASW should also be quite fun and dynamic. Should actually be one area British stuff will be good at

1 Like

Does this mean UMPK’s for USSR/Ru?

:)

So then you should know that they’re just going to be atrocious in game? The reasons I like Silent Hunter are the very reasons that subs in War Thunder are going to blow super hard.
There’s not going to be any ASW gameplay either, just DDs trying to hunt submarines (and getting killed by BBs and CAs for obvious reasons), and subs desperately trying to get from spawn to cap before the match ends (7-8 knots underwater is too slow for that).

1 Like

Indeed :)

Also i would like Gaijin to give the purple color of the MICAs jet :D

Résumé

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvEsQ11Z58s

2 Likes

Skyflash was shown on the prototype and if the C could mount 9M then so could the A

1 Like

it was rear aspect when i tried it… but I dont have actual figures of approach and coverage so i couldnt say for sure