Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Yea though I don’t like to have a half nation idea or sub tree as it just look strange.

I would’t mind Iran being in china hehehehe lol

true but for the love of god please dont push a british IFV even further down the pipe with some SA tank next to no one asked for

i would love to see some more SA in the Air ground i feel like we are fine for now

Super hind for air and I dont mind SA tanks as long as they are added alongside british counterparts

1 Like

don’t forget the cheetah

ZA operated Harvard’s with weapons. So could get that.

I still find it funny all it took for the T90M to get a rework of its spall liner was a screen shot of a video that was an advertisement for it before it even enter full production

2 Likes

yeah but same for France lol > They don’t give a shit

They have much more players from China so it could be in this aspect

1 Like

Meaning I would like to see the Ajax added in an update, then the SA badger in the update after, or one close behind. They can do this with most SA stuff

Spoiler

iran should be fine in china as well, as a sub tech tree they only fit in the Chinese or in the Russian tree

1 Like

Yes, I’ll admit I only learned this because I was trying to find if the Canadian built Harvard’s had live weapons.

france has plenty of stuff to add they have a ton of domestic options from what I have heard

1 Like

Yea an Iranian sub tree would be sick for China as then it’s the only nation that will get the F-14. lol

2 Likes

na you get a 3.7 light tank and that is it, after all they give us a light tank comrade wait another year

Nobody would be mad about that lmao

1 Like

people will

yes, i know

Someone will always be mad about something.

M2K MAWS isn’t even on the model. What you highlighted is just a part of SPIRALE system. Mirage 2000 MAWS wasn’t a standard equipment and was mostly used on A2G variants (N and D). Just clarify, rail mounted DDM on Mirage 2000 wouldn’t cover 360° all around because of small horizontal and massive vertical blindspots. DDM detection angles visualised:

Spoiler

@Hyrikul pinging you aswell so u can look it up

1 Like

eh maybe maybe not depends how gaijin does it

1 Like