Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Don’t forget the Messerspit

8 Likes

Honestly, the F-104G feels totally fine at 10.7. Granted I play the italian 104G, so there might be a difference I am unaware of, but AIM-9Js and flares are all I wanted when playing the F-104A and getting both of those was a massive QOL upgrade lol

Ah yes the better engine with the better airframe made it more superior to both the Spitfire and the 109.

1 Like

:)
did some one say hind

i saw once a image with mirage 4k with full load of AAMs, what can it mount irl? something like ARH?

It can carry a maximum load of 6 MICA missiles which come in both ARH and IR variants.

No, I’m just clarifying that we have a German F-4F in the German tree, not an American F-4F in the American tree. So it shouldn’t get the 9Js, it should get 9Ls and be raised in BR.

1 Like

There is no American F-4F, only Germany used that variant.

with 8 magic 2s? or in the station of magics

No it just gets the MICA’s and then 2 wet pylons for fuel tanks. Here you can see the MICA’s and the 2 fuel tanks.

@Tact1calPh3n3x Isreal trial Derby BVRAAM on F-16C/D Barak but never access in service and for export purposes

I hope Python 4 replace AIM-9M & AIM-7M on F-16D Block 40 Barak for this major update or second major update, and wouldn’t worry gaijin nerf flare resistance of Python 4 35% from the truth

yes but this is a 2k, 4k has more pylons

Mirage 4000 was planned to use up to 14 MICAs.

But don’t count on that in WT.

It’s max loadout IRL are 8x magics2, like in the game.

3 Likes

R and A darter are confirmed to have been successfully integrated but A darter cannot be produced and R darter was deemed effectively useless nowadays.

There’s no pictures but SAAB says they successfully integrated them both.

The SAAF plans to use the new Marlin ARH BVRAAM in future on the Gripen. But it is not finished and ready for integration.

Oh shit, i read M2K not M4K, the M4K never carried them, but up to 14 were planned.

My bad

But I’d imagine they will prefer to add the Rafale early standard with like 6 MICA instead of giving the M4K 14.

3 Likes

just wanted to hear that. maybe with f15ex and f35 full amraam in the future

1 Like

yeah probably, thx!

Fun fact for those who think Mirage 2000-5F can only use 4x MICA EM and 2x MICA IR, here you can see than it have a strange loadout of 1x EM and 5x IR, proof that once we gonna have both missiles, both can be used as wish on every pylons. :)

they dont really have to nerf python 4 because other countries have things similar, however python 5 is a different story but thats another subject.

In the image is a Barak with derby missiles, so it is not fiction and I think even Netz was modernized to carry Derby, so…