Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Shin Kazama

5 Likes

Should we expect another vehicles or thats it?

1 Like

Usually Dev server doesn’t have literally everything, but we shouldn’t really expect more than a handful of vehicles.

2 Likes

Datamines not out yet, usually there is 1 or 2 hidden vehicles that will be in the final patch.

I usually check here for datamines. Make sure to like his posts

https://www.reddit.com/user/SwannSwanchez/submitted/

3 Likes

what do you think guys. Wiil the leopard 2a4m can come?

I’m not a tanker but if its a high profile version then prob wouldve been announced already.

2 Likes

They didn’t announce 2S38, IIRC it just showed up out of the blue on live server. Not leaked, not announced and not even datamined.

T-80UD was leaked but not announced.

2 Likes

Ok, well here’s to hoping for our friend they’ll add it then!

2 Likes

hopefully!

1 Like

any datamines from the dev server I missed? hopefully something with an autocannon and ATGM for a certain Anglo nation perchance?

I monitor this, nothing yet.

https://www.reddit.com/user/SwannSwanchez/submitted/

2 Likes

ah okay

1 Like

Oh nice. There is the Bolzano. I missed that.

Really happy for this one and Olivia was right again :)

Never.

One day for sure, hopefully together with Rafale,

Speaking of those two, they weren’t always equipped with AESA radars, right? So we could get the earlier tranches of those jets in the next 1, or 2 years

Maybe I’ll be at Italian top BR aircraft by the time they come))))

yeah no early EFTs did have PD radars so yeah no would be completely viable this year, more likely the last update of this year but still possible

DA 2 was able to fire AMRAAMS it had the wiring and the Radar

It got a lot of changes over time it eventually was able to use AMRAAMS but they didn’t use DA2 to test them

So what advantage would AESA’s have in their operation aside from just having better range and overall detection? No more “slow” sweeping and constant updates?

it would be like the TWS but all of those targets are constantly detected if you have played the stormer its radar would be like that kinda

1 Like

Stormer is an SPAA? Am not really a ground player but lack of GE high tier air premiums prob emans i’ll get a handful of high tier GE ground vehicles next discount 😅