Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

You may be thinking of IJN Mutsu who just dropped with the largest calibre guns in the game at 16 inches (410mm).

Britain was slated to receive a destroyer in the leaks which would appear to be a D-Class Destroyer which is a class we don’t have in-game.

1 Like

Changelog have been updated:

• In Helicopter battles (PvE), wagers have been disabled because of the absence of enemy players, similar to how it works in the “Assault” mode.

You are really so upset to come back several hours later to comment this?
Grow up

5 Likes

Just gonna press those buttons XD

3 Likes

And part 5
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1b7cjy9/dev_server_datamine_2330161_234019_part_5/

If you check the part where they show fox3 test mission

What’s funny is that it wasn’t his response to said comment, he had replied before and came back for some reason.

But I concur, personal squabbles (if it can even be considered that) don’t belong here

Nice, Bucc S2B gets 92 flares/chaff now after resarching its modifikation

Deathmisser said most of it so here is my two cents on a bit of it.
If you ask me I’d rather see WW2 possible tree first over Isreail style-trees. So: Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Switzerland etc.

Any “Commonwealth tree” is a bad idea. The UK has ZA so they are dealt with.
Canada with an Australia/ANZAC sub-tree would deal with those 3(or an ANZAC tree with its own sub-tree as well as the Canada tree).
India should get its own tree.
Pakistan sub-tree for China
Singapore sub-tree for Isreal.

That’s all the proposals I could think of off the top of my head for splitting up the commonwealth. I’ve said this a lot over the past couple of days but trees made up of 10+ nations just to limit C&P is bad. 3 nation trees are already pushing the limit for me.

1 Like

Providing they are modelled

120S (not that it really needs one) and T-80UD didn’t have a devblog.

1 Like

israel has enough vehicles made by them and merkavas should be fixed. if they dont fix merkavas’ armor then the chilean 2a4 would be a gimmick

Hey, I don’t have access to the dev server, did Gaijin some of the Leclerc bugs?

1/ I’m not upset at all.

2/ I was elsewhere.

Seems like you upset most of the time if not all so I find that hard to believe

1 Like

Thailand would have some ex IJN vehicles, US Cold War era vehicles, and then later on, an mix-and-match of Western and Eastern vehicles, US, Ukrainian, and Chinese. It would add a ton of variety overall to the Japanese tree which is mostly indigenous with some local manufactured copies of Western vehicles.

Pakistan would add many of the same vehicles as RoC for China, but some unique Pakistani/Chinese vehicles would be a way to guarantee they stay in the Chinese tree, one way or another. Of course the A-5C is already in the game in the Chinese “tree” as a premium, so a precedent already exists. Even though Vietnam and China would come to blows after the Vietnam war, China still has the Vietnamese T-34 SPAAG. So China could end up as the home for random south east Asian nations/vehicles too. Not that many would be happy about that, but I’m just saying.

Turkey I don’t believe would want to be anyone’s sub tree, especially not Israel’s (even though historic military ties exist). I don’t think they slot in anywhere well, and probably would need to be it’s own tree.

I really think a Red-For and Blue-For tree need to exist. It, along with a big UI change, would really help round out all these additions people want.

1 Like

The problem with this is WW2 is still a thing. and Axis and Allies both ended up on both Blue and Reds side.

It would seem trollish as hell, but both of these additions would also make A LOT of sense.

1 Like

Make them Israel style, and make them something you can’t unlock until you have a rank V of each type for each section of the tree for redfor and bluefor. Make people grind the WW2 vehicles in other major/minor nations, that way it’s not as mixed, and then they can unlock access to red or blue.

A blue/Red TT that is like Israel with missing BRs?

Just… What’s the point ?

1 Like