Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I see, thanks. What aircraft currently in the game could conceivably receive them?

I’d say next Tuesday at the earliest

thanks for the answers!

i have no clue as it depends on the type of maws the plane used

+U_____ tree

why censor

Lmao, the HN-6 got its proxy removed, cus it was too op obviously

lol

1 Like

If you think AMX10M is one of the interesting French vehicle, you are damn wrong.

Anyway.

2 Likes

Probably not as we just had the dev server. Expect it to be closer sometime next week

What are we looking at here?

Likely would raise its BR… don’t know how If id want it any higher than 10.7…

So is every devblog done now part from the Alpha jet ?

Neither really need it to be honest and certainly not something to argue over.

I am holding out hope for a United Korea tree because I think it would be the coolest tree in-game (after Britain of course).

A lot of people seem to be speculating about sub-trees so I figured I would weigh in on the situation. Gaijin has said that they would not add more than five lines to any tree for display purposes (I think that probably warrants a redesign of the UI but for right now let’s just take it as a rule).

In that case there are only a few full nations that could currently fit a full-line sub-tree like what we’ve seen with South Africa, Hungary, and Finland: China, Israel, and Japan.

Generally speaking, the sub-trees so far have either added unique gap-filling vehicles or have a close geopolitical alignment with their parent tree, or both.

A lot of people have suggested Thailand for Japan, and I think that probably satisfies the geopolitical category but I don’t know much about what Thai vehicles would bring to Japan. As far as I’m aware they don’t have a huge domestic industry so it would be mostly imports, which Japan has a good amount of already.

I’m not sure there are nations with enough unique and interesting vehicles that would slot neatly into China or Israel, however. Israel does not have a lot of geopolitical allies (that aren’t already represented in-game one way or another), and most of the potential allies of China would be contributing more Chinese/Soviet vehicles and wouldn’t bring much to the tree.

Korea, Poland, and Turkiye seem like the best picks in terms of domestic development of modern vehicles, so they would probably work best as rank IV onwards independent trees, like Israel.

There seems to be a lot of discussion over whether the UK tree should be a Commonwealth tree or not… I think more representation of Commonwealth nations within the UK tree makes sense at least for the most unique vehicles.

2 Likes

I don’t see a devblog for the Fox, BF-109 as well.

Oh I think I saw something about a new premium boat for the UK that could get a blog

1 Like

Premium UK Boat?

What was its name because I have HMS Diana stuck in my head but she’s already in-game.

Its the HMS Diamond for GE

At least she is unique then.

I might have been mistaken as I thought I saw something about the Dev server having a new premium destroyer.

And how it’s cannons are good or something like that.